NEW - Official Discord - A New Infinite Flight Pro Subscriber Perk

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

Did anyone order a Discord server?

We’re kicking the ball of community involvement further down the field as we introduce our official Infinite Flight Discord server. Our new Discord server will bring Infinite Flight Pro users together in one place, providing a new way to have real-time interaction with each other.

Read the full article →

Important Note

If you are unable to join via iOS, try joining via the link below, it should work automatically and give you access:

TL;DR / FAQs

Should I use Discord or the forum?

The community forum will still be the place for all users to post and find events, follow along with development news, receive support, and see moderator and staff commentary. Discord will be the place for real-time conversations, group flights with other Pro subscribers, access to members-only perks, and much more.

Why is this for Pro subscribers?

We are proud to offer Infinite Flight for free on the App Store and on Google Play. This gives all users a chance to use the simulator and get a feel for most features without paying a cent. We wanted to give our Pro subscribers an extra perk as our way of saying thank you for the support . This will help us keep advancing our technology and features, and will keep our server professional and ad-free.

Why can’t I see the Discord connect option?

If you have an active subscription to Infinite Flight Pro and you’re reading this at the time of publishing, it’s likely we haven’t rolled it out to your device yet. We don’t want to overwhelm our moderators so we’re rolling out gradually. If you still think you should see the option to connect and you just subscribed to Infinite Flight Pro, please try restarting the app.

Why can’t I see any channels after joining the server?

After linking your account you may have to wait several minutes to see all of the channels. We’re still training our robots.

Can I join without a subscription?

To join the server without a subscription, you can visit discord.gg/infiniteflight for a read-only view of our announcement and rules channels.

What if I still need help?

If you’re new to Discord, they have a beginner’s guide that will help you immensely. If you need technical support with connecting from your Infinite Flight settings account, please use our community forum support category.

Keep the dirty side down!

160 Likes

Absolutely awesome!

6 Likes

Glad to see this.

4 Likes

Perfect place to discuss weird chicken and vegemite or deep-fried bread and eggs for breakfast!

21 Likes

Glad to see an official discord community for the IF players to join. 🤘

2 Likes

Time for the conversations to go beyond the borders of the IFC…

6 Likes

Just as long as it’s not that charred looking bread that you like

4 Likes

Great idea!!

4 Likes

This is great to see! Really exciting!!!

3 Likes

Coincidentally, my Discord user name is also Captain JJ…

So now my final form is complete!😁

4 Likes

I’ve just linked my account and I still don’t have full access to the server. What should I do?

2 Likes

That’s a great surprise!! Good job team!. Will we have our IFC name if we link with Discord?

3 Likes

Wow this looks awesome!!

2 Likes

The IFC name isn’t synced right now, since people don’t need the IFC to join Discord. We may expand on that in the future!

3 Likes

Great that there is an official IF Discord Server now. Lets have a fun time there.

3 Likes

If anybody isn’t able to join via iOS, try joining via the link below, it should work automatically and give you access:

14 Likes

That’s awesome.

1 Like

That is amazing news.

1 Like

AYOO les go!

1 Like