New Norwegian VA [Operations Ceased]

Hey there!

Welcome to the new IFVARB Approved Norwegian Shuttle! Here at Norwegian Virtual we strive to create a fun and friendly environment for our pilots and staff to enjoy. We are now recruiting staff, positions are as follows:

CEO/Founder- @GoofierLeek
COO- @Shawn_Coleman
Events Manager- @RTG113
Chief Pilot- (Empty)

Media Team

Media Manager- (Empty)
Website Manager- @CaptJackson

Can you see yourself in one of these positions? If so, contact me through this forum with your desired position and grade.

Thanks,

GoofierLeek
CEO
Norwegian Virtual

8 Likes

Good luck from BA VA !

2 Likes

Good luck in making this. May I ask what the need of a CFO is an a Virtual Airline?

1 Like

It’s the Chief Flight Officer, they check pilots hours logged and does assessments on routes which may not be viable anymore. It’s something I made up :)

1 Like

Ah ok. I thought It was a financial role hence why I questioned it.

2 Likes

Nice with another VA, but why not give other people the oppurtunity to start the Norwegian VA? After all, you already own Lufthansa Virtual which represents the airline which is amongst the biggest in the real world airline industry. Remember, quality over quantity. Put quality over quantity when building VAs ;)

3 Likes

Good luck from Infinite Airways VA

3 Likes

Good luck from all the team over at KLM Virtual Airlines :)

1 Like

On behalf of Frontier Virtual and our crew I wish you a successful career in the airline industry. Welcome to the family.

1 Like

Good luck from WestJet VA :)

1 Like

I believe that there is a rule that you can only start on VA.

Lets leave some VA’s for the rest of us , let us not try make a monopoly. If the IFVARB improve then I’m sure it must all be alright as i would of hoped they would of picked up on this as that is their job …

2 Likes

If you look on here, it under “Positions at VAs”, it says you con only be the CEO at one VA at a time. If you are the CEO of more then one, you must give up the position or fold the VA.
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/introducing-the-infinite-flight-va-regulatory-board/79400

1 Like

It is and we did, he isn’t the CEO of Lufthansa anymore :)

5 Likes

Good luck with this VA, always thought that Norwegian VA would a great one and look forward to seeing what you will do with it!

If I wasn’t already staff elsewhere I would volunteer my services, however might join as a pilot so I can do some more Northern Hemisphere flying. I do hope you base your routes and ops on the real life routes.

3 Likes

@777-200LR and @Samuel123abc I have not been CEO of Lufthansa since the 15th of JAN. So I am within my right to start this VA :)

2 Likes

Need COO

We need a new COO! Our last one has resigned and we need a new one, pm me for more details

1 Like

Sorry, just judged by your profile card.

2 Likes

Best of luck from Star Travel Airlines!

Thanks,
-StarTraveler

2 Likes

I was wondering, what is the website link?