New Norwegian Boeing 737-800 SE-RXC

Hello,
This request is for a new updated and fresh livery on Norwegian 737-800. With many new 3D airports coming in Norway, it also would be nice getting a fresh and updated livery on Norwegian 737-800, as the one we already have is old and it is no longer in Norwegian.

New livery:

Source

There aren’t any big changes from the old liveries to the current one, but it has got an updated tail hero design, and .com from Norwegian has been removed.

I understand if people will not use their vote on this new livery, but I’d appreciate it if you decide to vote on it.

Voted. Hope to see this livery in the game

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Yeahhh beautiful livery ! You got my vote ;)

2 Likes

Thank you! :D

1 Like

Unfortunately, I do not have any votes left! But it sure does get my support!

2 Likes

Thank you! :)

1 Like

Bumping this up

1 Like

Bumping this up once again.

The current Norwegian livery on the 737 is one of the oldest we have in Infinite Flight, it is time to freshen up the paint to make it look new.

The tail hero on LN-NOC is not even correct as LN-NOC had Ole Bull and not Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson who is on the tail in Infinite Flight

2 Likes

Adding a new picture of this beautiful livery

Source

Also, take a look at the black part on the leading edge which is on all Norwegian 737’s wings

5 Likes

Also bumping this up because I can

2 Likes

Bumping this up with something I noticed on the new livery:

The newly updated livery has removed the Norwegian logo

Source

This is the old livery and you can clearly see a different as the red logo is no longer part of the new one

source

3 Likes

Anyone who got a good picture of the inner winglet? I know there is something new about it, but I can’t find any good picture of it.

1 Like

And who’s Anne Cath?

2 Likes

A Norwegian author

1 Like

Oh ok, nice

1 Like

Would it be better if I chose another famous person? Such as Edvard Munch?

1 Like

Oh whatever you wanna do. I think any Norwegian person is good enough

3 Likes

Hope to see this soon even tho its not a massive change bc im from norway so it matters more for us norwegians;)

2 Likes

Yeah I know, but it is a nice fresh update we should get since the one we have in the sim is very outdated

2 Likes