New Non-stop destinations + airlines for Savannah!

Savannah Hilton Head International has announced multiple new airlines and non-stop destinations in the past months, many of them very recently. My home town airport is finally seeing some substantial growth!

I highly recommend Savannah for your next vacation, the historic city just turned 288 years old! Here is all the new destinations you can expect to go to KSAV:

Allegiant:
NY Stewart Int’l (SWF) - SAV

Begins May 26th, 2021

Appleton, Wisconsin (ATW) - SAV

Begins May 28th, 2021

Southwest:
Baltimore/Washington (BWI) - SAV

Chicago Midway (MDW) - SAV

Dallas Love Field (DAL) - SAV

Houston Hobby (HOU) - SAV

Nashville (BNA) - SAV

All five destinations start March 11th, 2021

Silver:
Tampa (TPA) - SAV

Fort Lauderdale Hollywood (FLL) - SAV

Both start April 1st, 2021

Delta:
Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) - SAV

Begins April 3rd, 2021

American:
New York/ LaGuardia (LGA) - SAV

Begins June 12th, 2021

I am very excited to say the least! 3 new airlines are starting service here! Delta and American are expanding their routes.

If anyone of these destinations are near you, I highly suggest coming to visit Savannah! Let me know what you think this might mean for little Savannah!

9 Likes

Great to hear that Savannah got new routes! I remember driving up the East coast to visit, great city with a lot of places to explore. If you have a car, I would recommend driving up to Charleston as well to visit the Boeing factory.

1 Like

Really cool to see SAV gain new flights within the past few months, especially with them taking part of Silver Airways’ recent Southeast expansion.

April 12

June 3

1 Like

Thanks so much!
Ill fix that now! @Ishrion

@Apollo_Yuh I live in Monana but I have family that lives in the South. Every other summer, we all take a week long trip to Hilton Head island, and it is tons of fun. Very pretty. I have never actually flown into SAV, as our family lives in Atlanta so we fly to ATL, then we drive to HHI. This summer is the year we are going again, but due to the pandemic we are unsure if it’s safe to fly, so we are going to determine it closer to time. Let’s just hope that tickets and hotels are still cheap.

@Jack_Q Awesome! I flew up to KBZN (Bozeman, Montana) last October and it was absolutely stunning! I hope you get to go on your trip :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.