New Moto Z4, Having issues with IF

I’ve been flying on Live since the very beginning. I recently purchased a brand-new Motorola Z4 phone and all I do is play IF at my away from home. In the past 48 hours I’ve had the game just freeze on numerous occasions and even received 3 violations upon spawning in at an airport. Today, I’m very frustrated as I was on the approach to MMMX and the game froze up again. This device has all of the Latest technology, does anyone have any help for me?

Hey Jeff! Sorry to hear this has happened to you.

About your phone running Infinite Flight, I’d suggest taking a look at lowering the graphics, and taking a look at this thread I’ve linked below for device recommendations with using Infinite Flight:

With the violations on spawning in, if you still have the replay and in it you are falling below the ground the second you spawn in or during taxi, send a PM to @appeals with the replay (upload here), and they’ll help you out with removing them if they weren’t caused by pilot-error.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the info, I’ve got the violations under appeal right now. It took me awhile to figure out how to upload a replay. But it looks like I’VE got my work cut out to play it on the new device.🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

This would go into the support category.

I wanted to give you all an update. It appears that the issues I was having were related to data saver and battery saver options for the IF app. Once set right, I’ve had no problem. Thanks Jeff

1 Like