New Messeges for ATC!

I think these few atc/pilot messeges would be useful.
1: Say Again. For example there have been a few times where i go to the bathroom or get a drink and the atc sends me a messege. EG: descend and maintainf fl190 however i can only say ‘roger’ back so i dont know what he said. Should be able to u all the time.
2: Roger. I know we already have roger as a messege but if the atc says ‘stay on my frequency’ i feel you should be able to reply with ‘roger’!
Please add these in!! they would be useful!

1 Like

i understand but i feel that that is a bit unrealistic

1 Like

Wouldn’t recommend flying inattentive on the ATC servers. If you risk you might get ghosted
Quick workarounds

Check your log then, for the previously sent commands

No need to tell Roger, just stay. This avoids of clogging the frequency :)

3 Likes

I would say “say again” is bit unrealistic. No pilots would leave cockpit unattended.

3 Likes

no its because sometimes they will not hear the atc properly so they say ‘say again’

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

On top of @Rotate’s comment - it’s redundant and not necessary, and just further clogs and all-too-often clogged airwaves

1 Like

Just be careful not to accidently hit the "Request Frequency Change " but next to the Log tab. I have done that on more than a few occasions only to be told to read the Help pages :)

You wouldn’t use “Roger” when ATC issue a command. “Roger” is only used to state that you heard and understood the message. If ATC issue a command you should read it back, or depending on the command you could say “Wilco” or simply reply with your call sign.

Or maybe instead of American 356 with you as center check in it should be like “American 356 is with you passing through FL190(current altitude) for 230(requested altitude).” And then the center will climb the plane to flight level 230.