Hello everyone! My name is Captain_Cobb and I just became a new member. Can you guys give me a few tips on IFC? This would be very appreciated.
I have played IF for just about a year, and I love it so much!!! Thanks to all of you who respond!!

28 Likes

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. Please have a browse through some of the topics below. These are guides that will help flourish your experience here. There is also information created by the community and moderators that will help you understand how this forum works.

General Forum Guidelines

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

The Moderation on the Forum

Respect on the Forum

Tutorial Guides

The two guides below are for both the Pilot and Air Traffic Controller (ATC). They will link you to specific information for each role. These tutorials were created by FDS staff members; Mark our Pilot Community Manager, and Tyler our ATC Community Manager.

Pilot Tutorial Guide

ATC Tutorial Guide

21 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining. We hope you become a valued member of our fantastic community!

On my profile info right at the bottom I have some useful links

1 Like

Welcome abord!

1 Like

Welcome to this amazing community! I hope you enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Wow thanks so much guys!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the family!!

1 Like

welcome! again

1 Like

It’s a pleasure to have you here @Captain_Cobb hope you enjoy your time very much. Just remember to stick by the community guide limes and topic rules then you should have a wonderful time 😊😊

1 Like

Of course!! anything to be a part of the community.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome! Just reply or PM me if you need anything at all. I’m happy to help!

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Welcome sir to the community!

you’ll do great here!!!

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here. Here are a few tips.

• Be yourself! Be friendly and you will have a good standing in the community.
  • Help others! I like the quote “treat others how you want to be treated” it’s so true.
  • And last, have fun! The main reason of the forum is to talk to others with the same passion as you about aviation and Infinite Flight.

Hope this helps! Have fun and have a great day!

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome! What everyone said above is exactly what to do! Hope to see you around!

1 Like

Welcome to the Community! Make sure to keep up to date with the development thread here so you don’t miss a thing! 🙂

1 Like

Hello welcome!!!’

1 Like

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community!

Make sure to look at all of the information that will make your time here amazing! Here’s some cool toys to play with. How to use the IFC

1 Like

Welcome to the Community!
Please enjoy your stay, and we hope to see you again soon! ;)

1 Like