New livery for MEA, yay or nay?

Just came across this while browsing anet. It features the new MEA A321NEO. It seems that MEA is ditching its overly eurowhite livery for more splash of colours, with the cedar being enlarged on the rudder. This livery seems more refreshing imo and I’m eager to see how the Skyteam member will incorporate it into the rest of their fleet.

Imgur

I want to see the community’s thoughts on this new livery.

• I love it
  • Meh
  • I prefer the current design

0 voters

8 Likes

It’s an upgrade, that’s for sure, but still eh to me…

2 Likes

Actually I love it while my friends hate it :)

It looks more modernized in a way. I like it. :)

1 Like
1 Like

Meh, not the best but neither is it the worst. I’ve seen better liveries for sure on the A321 Neo.

1 Like

I liked their livery on the 707’s the best, but this is second place. Great looking livery — way better than plain euro white.

1 Like

It’s an eh, but not terrible.

Hmm

3 Likes

The tree is so repulsed by the livery, that it’s running away

3 Likes

I like it but it’s not my favorite but I still prefer the new one to the last one

On a side note the new livery kind of reminds me of the Colgate toothpaste tubes

1 Like

Now I see it and can’t unsee it. Thanks, @NathanD.

2 Likes

Oh, I actually like this much better than their previous livery… more color/art. It gets a more modern feel…

Also look at their efficiency with those engines!

1 Like

I really like it actually! I still don’t like the font of ‘MEA’ though, it reminds me of one of those fonts you used in primary school to look cool.

at least it’s an upgrade from the last one anyway

1 Like

Looks awesome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.