(New Livery) American Airlines Boeing 777-200ER

Credits to here for the link of the photo 😊

#About American Airlines
American Airlines, Inc. (AA), commonly referred to as American, is a major American airline headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. It is the world’s largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passenger-kilometres flown, and number of destinations served. American together with its regional partners operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries.

American Airlines is a founding member of Oneworld alliance, the third largest airline alliance in the world and coordinates fares, services, and scheduling with alliance partners British Airways, Iberia, and Finnair in the transatlantic market and with Cathay Pacific and Japan Airlines in the transpacific market. Regional service is operated by independent and subsidiary carriers under the brand name of American Eagle.

American operates out of ten hubs located in Dallas/Fort Worth, Charlotte, Chicago-O’Hare, Philadelphia, Miami, Phoenix, Washington, DC-National, Los Angeles, New York-JFK, and New York-LaGuardia. American operates its primary maintenance base at Tulsa International Airport in addition to the maintenance locations located at its hubs. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is American’s largest passenger carrying hub handling 51.1 million passengers annually with an average of 140,000 passengers daily. The company as of 2015 employs over 113,300 people. Through the airline’s parent company, American Airlines Group, it is publicly traded under NASDAQ: AAL with a market capitalization of over $40.99 billion as of 2015.

######Source to Wikipedia

#Boeing 777 Fleet
American Airlines currently operates 67 Boeing 777 aircrafts which consists of 47 Boeing 777-200ER and 20 Boeing 777-300ER. N783AN started her first flight in 16/02/2000. Currently she has served American Airlines for 17.3 years as May 2017. Her Serial Number is 30004 and was listed as LN271. Her serial type is B777-223ER and she is equipped with 2 x RR Trent 892 engines.

######Thanks Airfleets for providing a specific info about this aircraft

In my opinion, this would complement American Airlines liveries collection in Infinite Flight and also complements the old livery of American Airlines in Boeing 777-200ER Variant ❤

Share your opinions and thoughts regarding this livery here ❤

I am surprised this wasn’t requested before… such a needed livery. I’ll see if I can scramble a vote in 👍

10 Likes

As many users here, I “dislike/hate” #features request category. But to be honest, I have to admit that I like your requests @SingaporeAirlines. I love the way how you create them and the many interesting informations that you add at your requests!

Kudos @SingaporeAirlines!

11 Likes

Thanks alot for the praise ❤. I will improve my feature requests in the future so it will look more professional 😊

@nicochile2 Actually, I have made a request for this livery in the past. But I have asked moderators to close it so I decided to make a new one 😊

4 Likes

No need, they’re already good 😊

4 Likes

Yeah would be really nice to have :)

@nicochile2 this is the 3rd feature request, this one’s better than those ones before…

3 Likes

It is a stunning livery

4 Likes

I’ve flown on the -200ER IRL in this Livery. Hate to say, the experience was pretty awful, but the livery sure is nice!

2 Likes

I love how this livery looks on the -200ER!

2 Likes

Yup! One of the best among other -200ER liveries imho ❤🇺🇸

3 Likes

I hope we can get this. The old “shiny McShiny” livery doesn’t look that good as this one.

5 Likes

This is one of my favorite liveries in the 777, looks absolutely fantastic!

2 Likes

Love the plane and livery, we don’t have alot of AA livery’s on aircrafts.
Great request

2 Likes

There are so many liveries in the feature section that need to be added, and this is another one I feel should be added. Even though most of the livery requests have low number of votes I hope the devs do take a look these.

3 Likes

Yeah. Only 6 votes. Hopefully some people will see this amazing livery and vote for it.

3 Likes

Yeah the 777-200ER liveries aren’t my favorite but I’m sure this would incentivize a lot of people to buy it.

1 Like

I’d really like the 777 being completely reworked, and this beauty with it :)

4 Likes

Yeh, great livery. That’s it. Not worth my vote though.

1 Like

Me too, the livery is great but we already have the 777-300ER similar to this one…

2 Likes

I don’t have 772, I have the 773… But I would totally be willing to get one if they updated the livery for American Airlines… also that’s one of my favorite Airlines so I would love to fly it a lot! I think it’s a great idea to take a vote or something. Maybe it will come in the global update. Who knows…

1 Like