Boeing 777-300ER : F-GZND “La Rochelle”
Source : @Manuel Negrerie
Air France has decided to think big this year !
Indeed, the company has decided to adopt a new livery more in the French style than before.
Only a few modifications of texts or logo placement allowed to realize this new livery which is now more modern and adapted to the current livery style.
Air France scored points and overcame a challenge by showing that a livery could be modernised without even making major changes and all this at low cost.
With this in mind, the first aircraft in the fleet started to be painted in the new livery, the A320 and 318 were the first, then it was the turn of the 777s.
Concerning the small changes on the 777-300ER :
- - The “Air France” typography is larger.
- - “Boeing 777-300ER” is now located at the rear of the aircraft with the Skyteam logo.
- - The famous winged seahorse has taken the place and size of the SkyTeam logo.
- - The SkyTeam logo is now located at the rear of the aircraft.
- - And the Air France KLM group logo has been removed.
If you like this livery, don’t hesitate to tell us or vote 🙌✨
Another thing, if you have pictures, you can post them 😉