New liveries for A340, A330.

Hi there!

I’d like to know if someone would like to add this Aerolineas Argentinas new liveries to the following aircraft:

Airbus A330-300
Airbus A340-300

The only problem is that Aerolineas Argentinas has the A330-200 IRL, and in IF we can find the A330-300.

It just feels lovely those sky-blue colors.

Anyways, I hope you like them, I will leave here some photos.

maxresdefault

img_9560

Nice flying!
Regards,

1 Like

Hello!

Welcome to the community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

1 Like

I already read that. But this is General, right?

What does your post mean? Is this a feature request?
Otherwise elaborate more please

What you have created is a feature request. That belongs in #features but you are not of the correct trust level yet. See the above message.

2 Likes

In addition to what my fellow community members have said, take a look here to learn more about the Features Category.

2 Likes