As you’re probably aware, we are making some changes to Infinite Flight version 20.2, including the removal of display names and the addition of virtual organisation information in the app.
We’ve released a new version of the API to let you build apps on top of this. The new version has been rewritten from scratch but has most of the same features as before, with some improvements.
- Added new username fields to flights and ATC controllers
- Added a new virtual organization field to flights
- New user stats API that is a lot cleaner and focused. We’ll be adding a grade table endpoint soon.
- New authentication method behind-the-scenes.
Things to note:
- Your old API key will not work. If you want to use the new API, let me know and I will provide you with a new API key.
- This API is rate limited. The limit is currently set at 100 requests per minute. Please contact me if this isn’t enough for your service.
We’ve written some new docs that are available on our website.
We’ll be adding more to the API in the near future and hope to maintain this more regularly.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Looking forward to seeing what you can build with this!