New lighting graphics visualized

Light and Strobes - small change, huge effect

got me a little playing with screenshots and adding some more intense lights to the aircraft in comparison and … the result 😮dayum!
It delivers a whole new feeling by just replacing the little light dots with some stronger light streaks and just animated it… what you guys think?

57 Likes

Wow! Looks really good!!! It almost looks real! :)

Keep up the great work!

8 Likes

Wow, that looks insanely realistic! Makes me super excited for what the future of Infinite Flight might look like

3 Likes

Amazing job! Hopefully we can see lighting like this in IF soon! My iPad Pro is just dying to use all 6 GB of Ram

4 Likes

Amazing job, hope to see this in the future!

3 Likes

That looks cracking! Hopefully it comes soon :)

4 Likes

Same with me 😁

5 Likes

You have to show me how to do that! Amazing!

3 Likes

That`s epic man! 😄

3 Likes

I was thinking what if Infinite Flight simply replaces the standard lights with some bigger source graphics, would make an even more impressive sight with airplanes on final 🛬

Wow that’s amazing! Hopefully one day we will see this in the sim!

2 Likes

“Coming soon”

2 Likes

i really do

11 Likes

Amizing jon. It’s great!!!

1 Like

One word: MAJORLY AWESOME.
Ok, that was 2 words but yeah, AWESOME 😍

1 Like

Woah that was amazingly awesome! Well done mate!

2 Likes

Hello!

First, I have to give it to you. Small change huge effect is definitely an understatement. This was actually pretty sweet to see. If/When lights in general are reworked, this will definitely be something that will be out of this world. Well done on this edit. That being said, it leads us into the next part.

Unfortunately, edits and other external features that we do not currently have in the sim, are not permitted per the quote I have attached from Misha. Thanks for the understanding.

-Matt

12 Likes