New Job.. Well part time!

Yesterday while on final into Anchorage I was offered a part time job out here in Anchorage. Which was an extremely lucky break for me.

I am proud to announce I am working for Antonov Airlines as the station rep, Dealing with the AN124 (Primarily) and Possibly the AN225.

I have a chance to not only work but travel with these beast if there is extra room onboard.

Antonov has been in service as an aircraft manufacturer since 1945. The airlines has been operating since 1989. Antonov specializes in unique loads all over the world!

80 Likes

Congrats Mark! Best of luck in your future endeavor

5 Likes

Thank you!! It’s a really awesome opportunity specially for a part time job!

2 Likes

You think they’d let you fly this to FlightSimExpo? 😏

3 Likes

Pssh I’m putting the R44 on and sending that, we all know helicopters are way cooler ;)

5 Likes

BTW see you there!!

Whaaat!!!??? Woah, that’s so cool. Wish you the best of luck Mark. This certainly is one the best Christmas Presents one could could’ve received and you just got it 😍

2 Likes

Lol it’s a pretty cool opportunity for sure! Expect some pretty awesome selfies!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see them. They sure will be very cool to see :)

1 Like

Lol it’s going be exciting! They’ve been pretty busy flying into ANC recently lots of engines heading to Boeing lol

1 Like

Pictures? Lots of pictures? That’s all I want… lol… 😂

2 Likes

If I’m able!!

1 Like

That’s incredible, if you do you’ll fly the biggest plane ever made! People will come and spot you on every flight. We want pictures!

1 Like

Lol if I get to jump seat on it I’m so ganna take tons of pictures!

1 Like

Mark on a job!! Is this what the helicopter therapy did? Good job on your recovery!

No wonder Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. You get to work with 4-engined and 6-engined beasts, instead of trying to controll those rotor-bois. 😂

Seriously though, I am extremely happy and jealous of you! May the year 2019 be in your favor (Its definitely starting to look so)!

Merry Christmas 🎄 & Happy New Year 🎉
N91190KJ

Very cool, Mark. Congrats! Looking forward to these amazing photos :)

1 Like

It made me realize I Do you work for a larger airplane company so I can move more helicopter that once LOL

bring the AN225 into Pease AFB here in New Hampshire lol.

Awesome! Have fun!

1 Like

@aviationex_91190 thank you! It was a very cool break!!