[New!] Japan Virtual Airlines | Official Thread | 2020

ifvarbapproved

Japan Virtual Airlines is an Infinite Flight virtual airline dedicated to simulating the operations of the real world airline. We are based in Tokyo, Japan, and operate a variety of routes and aircraft. We are committed and proud to stand by our pilots and staff. Japan Virtual offers a friendly and exciting, yet professional environment. For more info, please visit our [website] for any info! (https://japanvaif.wixsite.com/website)

Our Team

CEO & Chairman - @PilotPatrick
COO- Vacant
President- @PrestonThePilot
Vice-President - @TheCuriousPilot644
Events Manager - @MaineAviator
Logistics Manager - @deaconstar003
HR Manager- @CMSpotter
Pilot Recruitment Manager- Vacant
PIREP Manager- Vacant

I would first off like to thank our amazing team that is working hard to bring JVA to reality. Your passion, hard work, intelligence, and kindness makes JVA truly one of a kind. Keep up the incredible work!
I am truly honored to be the CEO of Japan Virtual Airlines. I promise to work hard in creating the best virtual airline of all time.

Sincerely,
Patrick Novoa
CEO, Co-Founder, & Chairman of Japan Virtual Airlines

Japan Air Virtual Commuter

Bombardier Dash 8 Q400: The Dash 8 Q400 is a narrow-body short-range twin-turboprop airliner manufactured by Canadian aerospace manufacturer Bombardier.

J-Air Virtual

Bombardier CRJ-200: The CRJ-200 is a narrow body short-haul aircraft that is powered with two engines toward the rear of the fuselage of the aircraft. The aircraft is manufactured by Canadian aerospace manufacturer Bombardier

Embraer E170: The E170 is a narrow-body short- to medium-range twin-engine jet airliner manufactured by Brazilian aerospace manufacturer Embraer.

Embraer E190: The E190 is a narrow-body short- to medium-range twin-engine jet airliner manufactured by Brazilian aerospace manufacturer Embraer.

Japan Virtual Airlines

Airbus A350-900: The A350-900 is a long haul aircraft that is the most fuel-efficient and equipped with state of the art technology for the ultimate piloting experience. This aircraft is manufactured by French aircraft company, Airbus Industrie.

Boeing 737-800: The 737 is a short- to medium-range twinjet narrow-body airliner developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes in the United States.

Boeing 767-300: The Boeing 767 is a wide-body long-haul airliner developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes in Seattle, Washington.

Boeing 777-200ER: The 777 is a long-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliner developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes.

Boeing 777-300ER: The 777 is a long-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliner developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes.

Boeing 787-8: The 787 is an American long-haul, mid-size widebody, twin-engine jet airliner made by Boeing Commercial Airplanes.

Boeing 787-9 The 787 is an American long-haul, mid-size widebody, twin-engine jet airliner made by Boeing Commercial Airplanes.

We have 3 hubs, Tokyo Haneda International Airport, Tokyo Narita International Airport, and Kansai International Airport.

Tokyo Haneda International Airport: Tokyo Haneda International Airport or commonly known as Haneda Airport [ICAO: RJTT IATA: HND], is one of two international airports that serve the Greater Tokyo Area.

Tokyo Narita International Airport: Tokyo Narita International Airport or commonly known as Narita Airport [ICAO: RJAA IATA: NRT], is one of two international airports that serve the Greater Tokyo Area.

Kansai International Airport: Kansai International Airport or commonly known as Kansai Airport [ICAO: RJTT IATA: HND], is an airport located on an artificial island in the middle of Osaka Bay.

Ready to be the next member of Japan Virtual?
Please visit our website and follow the steps under the “application” page.

Requirements

• Be at least 13 years old to ensure maturity
  • Be at least Grade 3 on Infinite Flight Live
  • Pass the JVA Infinite Flight Knowledge Assessment with a score of at least 70%
  • Must NOT be blacklisted
  • Have an Infinite Flight Pro Subscription
  • Have access to Slack (An application in which communications take place)
  • Have a valid Email Adress
  • Log at least three flights a month

Apply Here

IFC: @japanvirtualair
Email: japan.va.if@gmail.com

Social Media

Instagram: @japanvirtualairlines
Youtube: Coming Soon

Japan Virtual Airlines is an Infinite Flight virtual airline. Japan Virtual Airlines has no connection or affiliation with Japan Virtual Airlines or any other real-world airline. The official Japan Airlines website can be found here.

31 Likes

This looks incredible!! Great job!

3 Likes

Neat thread! Welcome to the community…

3 Likes

Very nice!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome and for the nice comment!

1 Like

Thanks so much, Luke!

2 Likes

Good looking thread, good luck!

3 Likes

It looks good,great job!

2 Likes

Hi, i have a question how does the rank system work?

2 Likes

Beautiful thread guys, keep it up! I really love the JAL livery sometimes.

幸運を! 🇯🇵

2 Likes

Welcome to the VA community! Great thread!

2 Likes

Hi! The rank system is based on how many hours you spend flying that specific aircraft in our fleet. So, you’d have to fly - amount of hours in this plane to level up to another rank for another aircraft.

Congrats guys!!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Looks like a great thread, congrats on approval!

2 Likes

Thanks for the generous comments!

1 Like

Stunning virtual airline! I am looking for a virtual airline but this one has really caught my eye!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Everyone loves JAL, right? ;)

5 Likes

welcome back to the IFC

1 Like

Welcome to IFC! Amazing thread😁 just submitted my application

1 Like