[NEW] IPP Official Thread

32b4e98789ebf16b8c243baa0202b22d7fff70d8 We are IFVARB Approved

Join us

Website

Instagram

You’re probably wondering what our group is all about, so let us explain; International Professional Pilots (or IPP for short, cause who doesn’t love an acronym?) is a group of aviation enthusiasts who simply cannot get enough of the Infinite Flight Skies!

Founded in December 2017 and with members from all around the globe, we pride ourselves on being welcoming and friendly to anyone who wishes to join the family. And we mean family - our members are all supportive of each other and are always happy to help out where they can! We encourage a somewhat professional attitude most of the time. There’s always room for a bit of a laugh, so no need to worry about us being a super serious group! So there’s a couple of reasons for you to join. Let us give you a few more.

At IPP, we have chosen and put together the best staff team. We work with a dedicated and passionate team who always go out to help anyone in need.

Staff members

Founder = @Jonathan_limento

Moderator = @waynehorne, @danicp

Supervisor = @gamma_rayhan, @bangkok_vtbs, @chayathorna, @Olliebollie999, @Luke_M

Senior Pilot = @Tegar_Kusuma

Assistant Senior Pilot = @samuel_maltry1, @Orionvesta1, @Ramzi_Khairan

IPP was founded with the intention of bringing pilots and air traffic controllers together in a fun environment - this is still visible today and is a big part of who we are. Arguably the best part of being a member of IPP is just that: being a member of IPP. As mentioned above, we really are just one big happy virtual family, only one made up aviation nuts! Our members include real world commercial and private pilots, plane spotters, pilots under training and everything in-between. So should you need advice on something aviation related, help is never far away. We also hold a group event every weekend

The internationality of our members means someone is always chatting away in our group chat. Group chat? That’s right! We communicate via Slack !

• Grade 3 or higher
• Able to use IPP on your display name in Infinite flight at all time
• Have active Infinite Flight Pro subcription

Something we pride ourselves on is our weekly events! We always try to make an unforgettable experience for our pilots on every our event!

So what are you waiting for?
Join us now!

39 Likes
Weekly IPP event

I’m proud being a member on this great group… I may fall asleep on events but I still really enjoy it
Sometimes I have to mute the chat because it has so many notifications on slack and messenger. I suppose it’s a good thing to have many active people 😗 thank you Jonathan especially for inviting me middle of last year! 🙂

8 Likes

I’m proud being a member on this awesome group. I really enjoy the events, thank you jonathan!

8 Likes

Awesome thread guys! Cool to see you all flying in huge groups every now and then 🙂

7 Likes

Just a spoiler: you won’t regret nor be disappointed for joining IPP ;)

4 Likes

Sounds good mate 😜

3 Likes

@Jonathan_limento nice looking thread bro! 👌🏽. Happy Flights and see you guys out there!

6 Likes

Joining us and enjoy our cooled flight !!

4 Likes

I’m proud being an IPP Member 😁

3 Likes

Start from the lowest to the highest i’m proud join IPP member. my second family

3 Likes

I’m so proud being a member on this excellent group!! Thankyou Jonathan 😊😊

2 Likes

I am proud to be a member of this awesome group, im really happy and enjoyed it, and the event is very exciting.

2 Likes

Nice one! IPP soaring the skies

2 Likes

The best virtual organisation!!
Join us. Don’t wait 😁

5 Likes

I’m in IPP and I do not regret it. I’ve met so many nice and good people that always make me happy. ❤️❤️IPP❤️❤️

4 Likes

I’ve sent an application:)

5 Likes

I am very proud that I am a member of IPP, and I have learned a lot in this organization. I am very happy to know some guys who have the same interests through IF. I would like to thank IPP for letting me meet you and Jonathan for his efforts to us. Welcome to join IPP!🎉🎉🎉- Steve J form China

5 Likes

Hello, i’ve sent an application 🙂👍

4 Likes

we’re getting bigger and bigger!

3 Likes

I have just applied, how long and how will I hear back

3 Likes