New Inverted Flying Lessons - Presented By Sensei SahyaQFFlyer

Wanna learn how to do this? Or wanna master your Inverted Flying Expertise/Skills?

Well my fellow Infinite Flight Community and flying friends you have come to the right place!

Hi guys, I am now starting to teach others some Inverted Flying if anyone is interested. Sensei SahyaQFFlyer is back to teach some aviation martial arts. Aka Inverted Flying, in these lessons you will learn.

If you want to teach as well PM me and I will add you to the list of trainers.

There are 3 different levels, once you have completed the Beginner Lessons, you may move on to the Advanced Level and then Superior Level where you use these skills for races and dodge courses.

Wanna learn how to do this? Or wanna master your Inverted Flying Expertise/Skills?

Well my fellow Infinite Flight Community and flying friends you have come to the right place!

Hi guys, I am now starting to teach others some Inverted Flying if anyone is interested. Sensei SahyaQFFlyer is back to teach some aviation martial arts. Aka Inverted Flying, in these lessons you will learn.

If you want to teach as well PM me and I will add you to the list of trainers.

There are 3 different levels, once you have completed the Beginner Lessons, you may move on to the Advanced Level and then Superior Level where you use these skills for races and dodge courses.

Beginner Level You Will Learn

Basic Upside Down Flying

Tornado Spins

Advanced Level You Will Learn

One Wheel Landings

Front Flips

Pulling nose up at a very low altitude

Upside Down Flying At 10ft

Superior Level You Will Learn

Mountain Dodging

Sharp Mountain Turns

Backflips

Races (using all the skills combined)

Himalaya High Speed Sharp Turn Drift

Haneda Upside Down Crosswind

Contact any available trainer if you wish to start your lessons.

Trainer List:
@SahyaQFFlyer
@anon41771314

Summary

Public Lesson Attendees:
@RileyBozina
@ILOVE7879-2.0
@KennedyTurner

Private Lesson Attendees (Booked in Advanced, check date):

Private Lesson Schedules

@anon38496261 27/04/2020 2020-04-27T02:00:00Z

I will be doing the lessons in Casual Server either Private or Public Lessons. Either way, Please PM me if you are interested.

See you in the skies!

13 Likes

@AdamCallow, meet your new friend.

9 Likes

Something tells me you’d make a great GAF-USAF Raptor exchange Pilot 😂

5 Likes

I’m not from the US so probably not but thanks anyway, I am the first Australian Inverted Flying Expert but still thanks @Nate_Schneller

This dude sent me a screenshot of him going inverted with the Raptor at 10 AGL

1 Like

…Eeeeeaassssyyyyyy stuff.

6 Likes

“It takes practise to achieve something huge” - Sensei SahyaQFFlyer

I feel like I’m good at this, because I do this in the Grand Canyon at 1500 knots, but I got no idea, if other people think I’m actually good 😂

1 Like

I only seem to do it for about 20 minutes, and then I’m out

1 Like

Aha I see then

I will definitely attend this

1 Like

I’ll attend, sounds fun😂

1 Like

You haven’t seen hovering yet. Mind if I show you guys a thing or two? Is a session going on?

2 Likes

@Nate_Schneller Sure you can show them, would you like to sign up as a Trainer? If yes you need to complete the courses first

@KennedyTurner @ILOVE7879-2.0 Private or Public lessons?

1 Like

What work best

1 Like

I’ve sent you a PM. Private works better cuz of me schedule. It’s more dependent on my schedule :)

1 Like

Ok sure, I might be able to do your lesson in 40minutes. I will let you know If I can.

I can’t right now. It’s my bedtime. But, I look forward to them in the future!

Also, tomorrow, I’m doing the Tokyo event.

1 Like

Same here! lol. You and I can organise a time