New Infinite Flight YouTube Channel Memberships!

Hello, aviators!

Today we’re very excited to launch our YouTube channel memberships! This will be a great way to give back to the general aviation community where 100% of the revenue generated will be donated to the AOPA Foundation’s You Can Fly program. Want to get right to it?

JOIN NOW!

About You Can Fly

The AOPA Foundation’s You Can Fly program was created to get people flying and keep them flying. You Can Fly is introducing a new generation to aviation careers, helping improve the flight training experience, & making flying more affordable. Learn more…

At Infinite Flight, we’re passionate about supporting general aviation and we’re ready to have a little fun in the process! Signing up for our YouTube channel memberships gives members new ways to engage during our live streams and supports a great cause!

Check out our channel memberships video to learn about the perks of being a member!

See you in the skies!

105 Likes

Thats really cool. Shows that IF is growing.
hoping for 100k subs on the IF channel

8 Likes

Agreed puts the name out there even more, even though we are a mobile sim that doesn’t mean we aren’t the best mobile sim.

3 Likes

Very nice! We are so close to 100K subscribers btw!

3 Likes

Wow! This is a great Milestone for Infinite Flight!
Here’s to many future pilots with AOPA!

1 Like

This is a great initiative, and a worthwhile cause - well done @AviatorDan 👏

1 Like

This is so cool! I love how we are giving back to the community and helping people propel into flight.

2 Likes

I wouldnt be surprised at all the numbers of subscribers will continue to rise.

2 Likes

Already done and joined.

3 Likes

This is fantastic to hear, and it’s awesome to see that members can use Infinite Flight as a platform to support an awesome charity.

The only question that comes to mind for me here: YouTube takes a 30% cut of all memberships and donations made on the platform, will this have an impact on the amount donated to the charity in the end? Or would it be worthy to donate directly to AOPA instead?

5 Likes

Great question.

The answer is yes, if you are concerned that 30% is going to YouTube AND you don’t want the perks associated with the membership, you should donate directly.

8 Likes

Fantastic response Jason. Fully appreciate the transparency here!

4 Likes

Loving this guys! Much appreciated. Keep up the good work! Flight school here I come!

2 Likes

Btw soon 100k followers, damn y’all did that !

2 Likes

How much does each level cost?

1 Like

I just saw this great job and I may even become a member!

1 Like

Here is the pricing in USD:

First Officer: $1.99 per month
Captain: $6.99 per month
Super Fan: $9.99 per month

3 Likes

Good to see IF supporting GA and the AOPA foundation!

1 Like

Congratulations for 100k Subs on YT!
The first YouTube Playbutton!

2 Likes

Congratulations! We did it!

4 Likes