New Infinite Flight Crew-IFEP

Hi!
I am the head of The new IF Crew:Infinite Flight Elite Pilots
We have had 7 or 8 members join in less than a day!
We are a friendly community that does events almost daily in all types of different aircraft and regions.
If you would like to join just reply to this topic.
Thankyou and happy flying!😀😉✈️

14 Likes

Hi,
I’ll join and put as much time as I can into this

2 Likes

Hi!
Thanks for your support!
I have invited you to a PM About this😉

What kind of requirements do you need to be in this group? Like, what qualifies as “Elite” to this group?

4 Likes

Yes sign me up please.

2 Likes

I would like to join

1 Like

I would love to be in your core of “Elite” Pilots, I would be devoted and do what it take to keep the standard of us being “Elite” on the highest level possible.

4 Likes

sounds rather interesting… :smiley:

2 Likes

@TPP_Captain_Holden @King_Black @anon66442947 @SirMS @Daniel_Smith
Hi! Thanks for your interest!😉✈️
I will send you all a PM About this.
P.s Please don’t worry whether you are “elite enough” as we have a mini ranking system in the crew which reflects your skill level, so you can just work your way up and get better as you go along! We will help you if needed!
Thanks

1 Like

I’m not very proficient at flying on IF but i’m all for group flights :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve sent you a PM!

Could I join your group?

1 Like

Yes Of Course!
I will send you a PM With all the details!
Thanks😀😉

@BBJMAX i would also like to be apart of this, from playing Infinite Flight for a couple of years now i would love to be an elite pilot!

I will send you a PM Too.
Thanks!

Thank you very much!

Maybe you would consider working in tandem with the ACES crew?

I’ve sent you PM😉

There are already too many unnecessary “Flight Crews”…
Now this should be for “elite pilots”? -.-
I prefer flying for my own, without any petty targets in my nickname.

Nothing against you.

5 Likes

It isn’t just for “Elite Pilots” but there is a mini ranking system in the crew to identify those that are.
We also do more events than other crews and these are somewhat unique so in that sense we are not your normal flight crew. We are also more of a freindly, team-orientated crew as oppose to some where only leaders decides what happens and when it happens. Because of this I do not think we are unnecessary at all…
Thanks you for voicing your opinion though and I fully respect and appreciate your view, different people like different types of things!
Thanks!😀😉✈️
@Laurens

2 Likes