New IFP YouTube Channel!

hey everyone,

Haven’t been on here in a very long time so I thought id ask you guys if you like my 2nd youtube channels trailer!

enjoy

is it good?

10 Likes

Looks great xD

Really like like it ;)

4 Likes

Lookin good mate!! Or even “I’m lovin it” as Macdoanlds would say. ;)

3 Likes

thanks! @Luke @mbmhwue148

2 Likes

I would say that was quiet an evasive bank on the [Lockheed C-130] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_C-130_Hercules) towards the beginning of the trailer video xD

3 Likes

hehe got to make it look exciting :)

2 Likes

Nice! In the bit which shows Live, a few planes collide with each other 😂

But anyways good job! 👍

2 Likes

I know aha! thats because people don’t know how to fly in TS1 :)

2 Likes

Maybe you should use expert next time then ;)

3 Likes

I fly in TS1 because I’m grade 2 but I fly like a Grade 5 in TS1 and because of that the controller always clears me to land first. 😂

See ya I’m gonna fly in TS1 KSAN right now

1 Like

👍 Done in a desktop video editor? Also, will this bassically be the place where Infinite Flight stuff happens, instead of your main channel? Or will there still be IF content on the main channel?

1 Like

IF content will still be posted on my main channel! dxnofficial = random vids
IFP = full IF related

1 Like

Hi! I was also thinking of starting a new yt channel. Would you happen to know how to create google account using family link?

No sorry I don’t know. try looking it up or search for it on youtube for a tutorial!

Nice idea guy. But you should fly in expert!

I do fly in expert :) there were literally no planes in the server at the time of recording

Love the A380 pushing back into the threshold. 👌🏽😝

2 Likes

Welp, looks like you went somewhere else…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.