New IFC Member

Greetings and salutations!

I’m a new member on the IFC Forums but have been an avid user of Infinite Flight for some time.

I live in Melbourne, Australia. My interests are mostly concerned with history, in particular civil aviation during the pre-war period in Britain. I’m also a Flight Attendant (ahem, prefer the term Steward) for an airline based in YMML.

My wish for Infinite Flight would be to have more historic aircraft (DC-3 anyone?) I look forward to posting in the Features category when I’m able to gauge interest for these vintage birds!

I’ll leave you with a picture of my favourite aircraft, a de Havilland DH.91 Albatross.

Happy landings one and all,

ImperialAirways

58 Likes

Welcome to the IFC ImperialAirways!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community 👋

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, good to have another Aussie in the IFC :)

8 Likes

Greetings, @ImperialAirways! Welcome to the forums!

Use the thread above if you have any questions. They can be solved in the topic above. Once again, welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome hope you have fun here

2 Likes

Cheers @Niccckk 👍🏻

4 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Please have a browse of some of the topics below. They are useful guides and collections of information created by the community and moderators that will help you understand how this forum works.

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

The Moderation on the Forum

Respect on the Forum

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

Trust Levels on the Forum

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

– Joseph

8 Likes

Welcome to the community! Glad to have you onboard and can’t wait to see your suggestions in the #features category. If you have any questions, my inbox is always open. Again, welcome 😀

1 Like

Welcome to the community!
If you have questions regarding atc side of things I’m one of the many you can ask!
Oliver

2 Likes

Nice to meet you, enjoy the community @ImperialAirways

1 Like

Welcome to the forum fellow Melbournite!

1 Like

Welcome on board the party bus!

And seriously I hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you in the skies!

6 Likes

Thanks @Luke_M I’m actually a Brit but calling Oz home now!

1 Like

Thank you @Josh hope to join an upcoming YMML event soon!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! It’s nice to have a new member in here. I do hope you’ll enjoy your stay in this awesome community 😊

If you have any help, don’t mind asking it to one of us. Our PM Box is always open for you 👍

Welcome to the Community, @ImperialAirways! Great photo. :)

Welcome to the IFC @ImperialAirways!

Hi and welcome @ImperialAirways! You’ll have good time here.
There are lots of threads to look around, VAs to join, voluntary organizations to join (Airport Editing, IFATC), and more! Have fun 🙂

1 Like

Welcome to the IFC I’m sure you’ll love it!

1 Like