New IFATC member incoming!

Today I reached TL1! All I need to do now is get 500 ATC ops in the TS, and I’ll be ready to take the IFATC exams. I am super excited! I love infinite flight so much, it’s hands down the best simulator I’ve ever played. The community it’s awesome, the experience is one of a kind. With the ability to be an air traffic controller, it’s a completely different experience all together! It’s almost a different game in its own.

I cannot wait to take the exams and become a team member!

45 Likes

Congrats! Both I and the rest of the team look forward to having you on board. Good luck with your recruiting and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help 🙂

5 Likes

Congratulations on reaching TL1, we’re looking forward for your arrival! If you have any questions, always feel free to ask! Good luck on your exams! :)

3 Likes

Can’t wait for you to join us!!

Fell free to PM me if you have any questions. or tag me in your tracking thread!

1 Like

Great job!

It’s a genuinely fascinating team with people all over the world ending up in one place doing the one thing we all enjoy (well, maybe not always, but who to blame😂), the other part I’m enjoying this party for so many years is you always be learning new things! It could be as minor as a small idea on how to improve the Air Traffic Services provided to the pilots, or it could be considered as deciding whether where you will be exploring next IRL just because your follow controllers shares a nice picture!

Once again, we can’t wait to have you on our team! And thank you for all the support towards Infinite Flight and IFATC team!

Ray W.
Officer
IFATC |Infinite Flight Air Traffic Control

5 Likes

You will definetly enjoy it. On my stay in IFATC I can only say that is a very welcome organization that gives you the most detailed feedback, especially from the supervisors.

Good luck, and remember to stay calm in the tests. It will save your exam :)

2 Likes

Wish you the best of luck with IFATC! Congratulations.

1 Like

Congarts and good luck! 😊

1 Like

We look forward to seeing you in discord soon.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see you on the team.

1 Like

Wishing you the best of luck!

4 Likes

Congrats! See you soon!

3 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

Congrats, I failed my tests 2 times😭 I have to try to do them over and over until I get it right.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you joining the IFATC team soon!

2 Likes

Congratulations 🥳
Keep working hard and we hope you’ll join the team soon 🍀. Best of luck 🙂

1 Like

Good luck, I’m almost done with with training, and then the practical exam.

1 Like

Good luck on your test! Hope to see you and work with you soon in our Discord server 😁

2 Likes

Looking forward seeing you in the IFATC discord 😊👍

2 Likes

Cannot wait!😃 We are all excited for you to join! Congrats 👏

1 Like