New IFAE-GAF Official Thread - Now Accepting Qualified Pilots

More admirable, is the organization and the professionalism.

2 Likes

I will send my application, I hope everyone’s support, thank you very much.

3 Likes

Just a handful of picks showing what we do and what we are.

If you are Euro then feel free to contact me and we can get you set up.

MRAF S Paddon
Euro CC

7 Likes

How impressive. Speechless.

2 Likes

If you are interested in joining IFAE joining GAF will get you prepared for very serious flying

2 Likes

GAF Tactic Talk Jun 2018

VFR cruising altitudes & flight levels

VFR I am sure we are all familiar with this term but if you’re not here is the breakdown. Simply put is visual Flight Rules or fly by site. No FP is filed and you are flying by your own condition. Now this does not mean its a no rules free for all because I and the fine folks of IFATC will not hesitate to correct you. When flying VFR you will want to make sure that you are planing your cruise speeds and altitudes out prior to flight in military aviation specifically faster jets this is crucial but also pretty vital to GA aircraft as well.

VFR Cruising Altitudes and Flight Levels. In the NAS, when flying under VFR, there is
a great deal of latitude for choosing altitude. However, to aid in separation between aircraft,
standard cruising altitudes for VFR flight exist. When flying under VFR, unless mission
requirements dictate otherwise, use the following table to determine an appropriate cruising
altitude. VFR cruising altitudes only apply when flying above 3000 feet AGL. Outside the
NAS, the pilot must consult the appropriate AP-series FLIP to determine the correct VFR flight
rules and cruising altitudes.

General Air Traffic Services for VFR Aircraft. When operating under VFR, there is no
requirement for pilots to talk to ATC except when operating in Classes A-D airspace. Generally,
most operations under VFR are conducted in Class E airspace where communication is not
required. All pilots but in particular IFAE/GAF pilots will utilize VFR flight following to the maximum extent practical where
available and mission requirements allow.

Remember be aware of ATC requirements in your operating area and always respect their commands. Its their house their show. Be a good guest in the operating area and if your under a training ATC be the teacher and spread the knowledge. Cheers all!

7 Likes

And for that, I’m wanting joins the IFAE, precisely for prosessionalism and for taking the simulation very seriously.

1 Like

Training in the most beautiful places, GAF Euro Forces

Flt Lt Quenan

5 Likes

Global Air Force is extremely please to announce we will be having Red Flag!

We are looking for other Virtual Organizations to join us during this time, if you are interested please let me know!

• Lt Gen Mark Stürsy
    Director of Operations
    Global Air Force
4 Likes

Taken from our D-Day memoriam flight over Normandy France. The IFAE-GAF proudly remembers the soldiers, sailors and seamen of the Allied Expeditionary Forces who gave there all and made the ultimate sacrifice during Operation Overlord.

7 Likes

Several high ranking members of IFAE and GAF participated in a virtual summit simulating the massive mobility efforts to moving personal from one location to another. Departure from KADW (Andrews AFB) to WSSS (Sinagapore Changi intl.)
Below are some media taken from the event. Disclaimer, this will not be made poltical.

3 Likes

With thanks to all those serving IFAE GAF for recognising the work i put into Commanding the Euro Division.
Its an Honour receiving this GAF RAF Distinguished Service Medal.

You too can earn Medals and Citations just like me for lots of different reasons.
Join today and start your Career !!!

2 Likes

Yes “My career mode” affords pilots to earn merits and progress their service jackets. It all begins with basic training. If you have what it takes to be apart of this ever expanding organization. Please shoot one of our recruiters listed a bove a PM or you can PM me as well.

We are waiting for you.

3 Likes

Credits to our own @Jeno_Farkas for these excellent KC-10 shots. Ask about our tanker squadrons and serve with professional pilots like these and others.
“Excellence In All We Do”

8 Likes

More incredible shots from our talented officers. Credits go to @Finley_Baverstock

4 Likes

Whoever took them must be a talented photographer 😂

3 Likes

And a talented officer and brand new IFATC.😉

4 Likes

Glad to be part of the team and working in tight net with Euro Command! Nice to see us get a face on the IFC!

1 Like

One of them is mine and one is Nates also 😂😂 !!!

1 Like

Credits to @Scott_Ellis_Paddon and @Nate_Schneller
🙄😂. Both equally talented officers as well. Just blame my old age guys.

2 Likes