New IFAE-GAF Official Thread - Now accepting qualified pilots

Yeah, just use them as you like.
Nice landing btw 👍🏻

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Um what…?

Alrighty then… Let’s try keep this GAF related. lol

Please do not comment random things on a virtual organizations thread. There are plenty of other threads to talk about 172s and what not and a VOs thread is not one of them. This thread is the GAFs only way of showing who they are and why people should join. Randomness will clog the thread with stuff that isn’t needed and doesn’t necessarily reflect well on the VO.

Headed back to Shaw AFB to partake and assist in trainings. Even though I and many other pilots have completed Advanced Flight Training, there is no doubt that we still can learn a lot 💪. Here’s the view I had departing Nellis AFB in Nevada…

Please keep relevent to GAF Please or we will close down your replys.

Captured from training conducted with our Fighters of the 77th FS. Depicted is what is known as slow shadow this a fighter event training conducted with in the USAF. We see a two ship fighter intercept of low flying non squawking aircraft over a designated Warrning area. In the process of Slow shadow the interceptors make visual contact and attempt to establish radio contact with the non responding aircraft. Since no radio communications could be established the intercepting fighter proceeded to rock its wing and flash its weapon side signaling to the other aircraft its intentions of failure to comply. The training helps fighters maintain good SAR or situational awareness when intercepting a Target. While you can not see it one fighter was positioned in front while the other trailed from behind thus containing the target and being prepared should adverse actions be needed.

Some photos from GAF Euro division

Viking1 refuelling Squadron Commander at No. 11, Swift1 @OiseauPlume

Viking1 and Swift1

Viking1 and Spectre1 during an event

Viking1 and Cactus5, Pilot Officer @Artem_F basic training in C-130js

IMHO…you should personally remove your old hidden posts… they just tend to affect the professionalism of the thread

I swear I did. Maybe not.

I cant go to that webside

The website is operational and should work if you click the link

It’s 404 not found problem

Can you send me a screenshot? I tried it again and didn’t get that error?