New Here Guys!.....

Hello Folks id first like to introduce myself all the way from Scotland UK. new to the community although been playing IF now for around 6 months. so hello to you all!

quick question regarding the livery and planes. where can i download new ones?

13 Likes

Welcome to the IFC, great to have you here.
In regards to the download question what exactly do you mean by that?

As long as you have a pro subscription every plane and livery should be free and downloadable.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!
If you’ve got the Pro Subscription you have access to all the planes and Liveries :)

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums! It’s always nice to see someone who flies on IF join. You can download new liveries and planes on the aircraft icon on the bottom left of the screen once you decide to fly either Live or Solo, that’s the only way to download them. If you were thinking that new liveries and planes could be downloaded from here, unfortunately, the sim doesn’t support things as such. Hope I answered your question!

1 Like

thanks Bud much appreciated

1 Like

Please read this guide. This will help in the long run.

290, Thank you my friend,

i mean can i download new planes and livery?

Ah, you’re thinking like XP11 sort of thing yeah? Where you can download them online? Infinite flight doesn’t do that

1 Like

Hmmm I’m still confused. are you referring to the ones on IF, and do you have a pro subscription?

2 Likes

With Live Subscription, you don’t need to download the airports (as all airports are included in the subscription). You just need to download the aircrafts 😊

If you don’t have the Live, you have to pay for paid aircrafts unfortunately. And you will have to fly at smaller ones, but you don’t need to download the regions again as the terrain and the regions are streamed from internet

3 Likes

ye iv just realised you cant download them on IF chatta, Thanks for trying to help tho much appreciated

2 Likes

No problem, any other questions feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay here :)

2 Likes

thanks Chatta Will do !

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! We are glad you are here! For some useful info, take a look here:

We hope you have a great time on the community! Shoot any of us a PM with any questions you have!

D.A.L.

4 Likes

Welcome, I hope you have a great time with our infinite flight community and also feel free to ask for help or support if there’s any other issues or problems. Our community is always ready to lend a helping hand.

Welcome to the IFC! I’m Scottish aswell. Just a wee note. Get that profile picture changed 😂💚

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Look forward to seeing you in the wide skies of IF!

1 Like

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community. We hope you enjoy your stay here. Just don’t violate rules, troll VAs or do anything immature and you’ll have a lot of fun.

~ Namit

1 Like