New graphics + Philippe flying

Phillipe is flying an airplane. Infinite Flight confirmed.

17 Likes

Not a new livery it’s just the graphics and reflections and the angle she took it from.

1 Like

Isn’t Philippe the one flying the American A321?

2 Likes

Yup he sure is

3 Likes

If you don’t correctly see the livery of the 787, zoom in the image. 😆😉

It’s the 2016 livery but looks awesome

3 Likes

Why haven’t we seen more shots of the terrain 🤔 What are you guys trying to hide…

4 Likes

I didn’t even notice the new graphics. I should have guessed that Laura would tease something so indiscreetly.

3 Likes

Philippe is flying around the world! Started at SFO, ending at SFO. Those graphics look great.

4 Likes

But if he had the new version you wouldn’t see a difference? You see the plane for your version. Right?

Its like when the last updates came out. If you didn’t get the update you didn’t magically see the new aircraft from someone on android.

2 Likes
  1. You are right
1 Like

Probably since it’s not made yet?

2 Likes

Great stalking skillzz. Does he post global pics?

2 Likes

Sorry I thought. But no. He have a Twitter

2 Likes

He has a twitter account

9 Likes

I don’t think there are new graphics either.
If they were testing them you wouldn’t be able to see them.

3 Likes

Wait there. That little blue is the new ocean scenery?

1 Like

We want to make sure everything works as expected before we show anything of substance. We wouldn’t want to show you something amazing and later tell you “hey sorry, it has unforeseen big issues, we can’t release that”.

29 Likes

Sounds like something Ubisoft would do.

5 Likes

Can always push back problem issues and release as update. :D

I’d take a vanilla version if it meant it was ready now. I’m sure plenty others would as well.

1 Like

To be fair, you would inevitably see the usual ppl who would overlook all of the hard work put into the project and start complaining about bugs here there and everywhere. If it is going to be released, they may as well release it a top quality level.

6 Likes