(NEW) GBKarp’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ KLCK

Sorry I was taking a math test

1 Like

@HappyDays @Captain_Cign @CPT_HILD @IF787 @NL-Maxis @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Jason102 @Ocean1c @Sashaz55 @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @Fung_Sum-sum @Tommy @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @Thunderbolt @ZCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @tunamkol @USA_ATC @Z-Tube @IF787
Open at KSSC!

1 Like

In school sorry!

Ok!

1 Like

Same I cant come now on a bus going to a soccer game.

Ok!

I’ll stop by in 5min

Thanks!

@Kai_Jessat I will close :-(

I am now closed!

Hey! I was the TBM. Here’s what I observed from your session.

• There were a few instances of over-controlling on your end. There was no need to tell me to turn crosswind, or adjust speed to follow aircraft ahead. Spacing was at a uniform 5nm throughout. Just sequence aircraft and trust them to maintain their own separation.
  • On the note of sequencing, you didn’t sequence people; if they’re going to the same runway, sequence people to follow each other. Don’t just clear them as number x. Exceptions are aircraft cleared for the ILS/GPS by Radar.
  • No need to clear me to land after I reported full stop. You cleared me for the option beforehand; if I wasn’t cleared for the option, then you’d be correct in clearing me to land after I reported full stop.
2 Likes

Aw next time hopefully

Thanks for the feedback!

I dont see you?

I closed, ATC is very laggy, the commands aren’t even there, so I closed
Sorry

1 Like

I’ll try for one last time

Nope, no way, sorry @IF787

1 Like

@HappyDays @Captain_Cign @CPT_HILD @IF787 @NL-Maxis @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Jason102 @Ocean1c @Sashaz55 @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @Fung_Sum-sum @Tommy @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @Thunderbolt @ZCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @tunamkol @USA_ATC @Z-Tube @IF787
Open at KLCK!

Are you still open

1 Like

Yes I am!