(NEW) GBKarp’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ KLCK

Welcome to @GBKarp’s tracking thread!

I’m practicing to join IFATC once I have the age!

Remember only to use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch & goes or/and pattern work! Otherwise, please use the “departing” commands.

Constructive Criticism is accepted and encouraged!

CLOSED

Airport :

KLCK

Server :

Training Server

Hope to see you all there ;-)

2 Likes

Hey there Gabriel! Please remember that when your closed you change the airport code back to N/A. Also I’d recommend opening airports that have a set of parallel runways. These airports include Fresno (KFAT), Dusseldorf (EDDL), Jackson Evers (KJAN). There are endless amounts of these type airports, these are just a few. I hope you the best in your journey to become IFATC. Feel free to tag me when you open and I’ll try to make. If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Jared

2 Likes

Thanks Jared! I wanted to open NTAA again, but I will change it for N/A!

@GBKarp if you are interested it would be awsome if you could come to the ATC Take Over (D.C.) We would be pleased to have you join

@HappyDays @Captain_Cign @CPT_HILD @IF787 @NL-Maxis @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Jason102 @Ocean1c @Sashaz55 @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @Fung_Sum-sum @Tommy @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @Thunderbolt @ZCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @tunamkol @USA_ATC
Open @ KDVT!
NOTAMS: The runways are narrow so please only use GA aircraft.

4 Likes

Closed because of lack of people.

OK I will join

1 Like

I closed it sorry.

@HappyDays @Captain_Cign @CPT_HILD @IF787 @NL-Maxis @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Jason102 @Ocean1c @Sashaz55 @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @Fung_Sum-sum @Tommy @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @Thunderbolt @ZCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @tunamkol @USA_ATC
Open @ KIND for the 25SEP20 | IFATC in Training FNF | Official Controller List!

3 Likes

@Ricky_Bay @IF787 thanks for joining!

2 Likes

I am closed!

@HappyDays @Captain_Cign @CPT_HILD @IF787 @NL-Maxis @MJP_27 @EdCruz @Gritz @Aviation2929 @Mazyad @BritishAirways001 @Marcel001 @Josh_Smith @Jason102 @Ocean1c @Sashaz55 @Alejandro_Castaneda @Derek_McCauley @Stellar_G @USA_ATC @LHardy64 @Henry @Fung_Sum-sum @Tommy @GBKarp @Infiniteflightusa @Thunderbolt @ZCreaser @KBUR_Aviation @tunamkol @USA_ATC @Z-Tube @IF787 open @ FVFA for the 2OCT20 | IFATC in Training FNF | Official Controller List (controllers choosing airports)

Sorry. Can’t join right now

1 Like

I might not be able to join

1 Like

Great, but can you come and do at least one single lonely pattern? There is no one here…

I will try and come and do some patterns

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Ops @IF787

1 Like

I got confused on the disregard on t/o 😂 (try to avoid those commands during t/o)

Also… I was never cleared for the option 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Closed