New Freighters

Even if it’s not realistic, do you guys think it would be cool to have a cargo 787 or A350?

2 Likes

Personally, I feel like it would only be nice to have freighters which actually existed in the real world. If people start flying around In cargo 787’s that will I think rly ruin peoples’ Experiences, including mine as it just kills any sense of realism and professionalism in the game.

3 Likes

No. The 787 and A350 in my opinion are a bit to high-class to be freighters.

2 Likes

This might cover a few questions :)

A lot of posts were removed from here, so some answers might still be left unanswered.

3 Likes

Was that photo-shopped?

2 Likes

If you’re talking about the FedEx and UPS A380 then yes.

1 Like

I think a 787F would be cool but since Boeing is looking into making a 767X with the first variant being the 767XF a 787F wouldn’t be practical. (767X is planned to be based off the 767-400ER)

I think it’s obvious. The topic itself and the first post answers that.

1 Like

Are you referring to in real life or in Infinite Flight?

Having aircraft that fuel efficient serve as cargo planes would definitely be useful

1 Like

The topic is in real world aviation, you can probably guess…

Yes, that’s what I thought, but he said “Even if it’s not realistic”. That could go both ways.

1 Like

Alright but “even if it’s not realistic” refers to the fact if cargo companies are even considering buying them

1 Like

True

I think once they get older, the 787 and A350 could make good cargo aircraft.

2 Likes

I can’t see the A350 or 787 being cargo aircrafts. Both were made around passenger comfort and wouldn’t make any sense to make. Just my opinion though.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.