New FREE Regions Coming Soon!

Understand. It will be top ♥️

1 Like

When will 21.5 arrive?

3 Likes

Infinite Flight do not provide release dates as many things can change during the development and testing process.

4 Likes

Nobody:
Literally Nobody:
Not one living soul on this green earth:
Literally not one living nor dead existent force on this massive rock hurdling through the vast amounts of space:

IF:

IFC:

Me:

Discource Servers:
skateboarder-jumps-over-rail-into-water-into-ocean-skateboard-14207664990

12 Likes

This is definitely a great idea. The reason why I bought the pro is because I wanted to experience infinite Flight at its best and by allowing people a little tease, this is what will drive IF forward.

I also think the free version should have basic ATC as if you are at an uncontrolled airport. This could be limited to major airports but it will be good as it gives them an idea about ATC before they join Pro.

2 Likes

Truth. They could improve the lighting of “Landing Lights”, “Strobe Lights”, and add “Taxi Lights”. And also improve the lighting at night on the scene a little

5 Likes

This is all in development.

14 Likes

Finds your jokes funny.

Going back to the topic, it’s very cool to see a more evenly spread out taster of the world for the people who have not yet purchased a subscription. I imagine it must be quite a good marketing technique to include a very well known area such as SoCal, whilst leaving out London to much more easily lure users into the other fantastic places that the subscription includes!

6 Likes

Wow, this is amazing! Another big step for a big sim!

1 Like

Hmm… I liked this answer, I was more excited to download If 🙂

Understandable, I thank you for your compliment.

2 Likes

Isn’t SoCal already in the app?, and is Las Vegas going to be included in this?

1 Like

I mean the current regions that are available right now that are free such as Chicago Denver and Oshkosh since I didn’t see them on the list

1 Like

Em, the California region isn’t new 😂

I can fly SFO to LAX without pro right now if I wanted to 😂

4 Likes

Great article Jason, it’s also great to see that taxiway lights are in development!

2 Likes

Congratulations on adding new areas for those who cannot purchase the PRO. I’m sure this was a very big step!

Very happy about it! Looking forward to the next update. Thanks a lot Devs!

2 Likes

Great job devs! Keeps on getting better!

2 Likes

Nice move! It gives a chance on visiting some new areas in the world without PRO. Here’s to many more regions in the future :D

2 Likes

We actually expanded the California region to stretch all the way from the Bay Area down to San Diego and further west! This offers one of the most popular routes on Infinite Flight, tons of cool GA opportunities, and views for days.

Sorry, no Las Vegas McCarren Harry Reid Whatever New Name!

3 Likes