New FREE Regions Coming Soon!

This is truly awesome to see. It opens up so many more options for those users that don’t have a pro subscription, and can also increase sales in the long run, because users who don’t have a pro subscription have more freedom to explore different places of the globe and truly experience a taste of global that an IF Pro Subscription offers.

Amazing decision/addition guys!

24 Likes

This will allow non-pro users to explore more areas in the sim. Awesome!

8 Likes

The region I wanted so bad before global

3 Likes

Do I get stepped on for assuming Basel and Milan are ready with 3D Buildings?

4 Likes

That would be assuming things, so it’s best to keep an eye on Infinite Flight Social Media pages for announcements/features coming in 21.5 including what 3D airports we can expect.

One can hope though.

3 Likes

Perhaps it’s time for me to reinstall IF and fly again. These new regions, and the reinclusion of Singapore and Kuala Lumpur make this a great update.
Kind of disappointed that we didn’t get part of Argentina with the SA region.
All in all, a nice update, thank you FDS.

3 Likes

Lets gooo. But I wish it could’ve gotten to Port Elizabeth for South Africa😭.

2 Likes

tenor (9)

4 Likes

Well this is interesting….nice one devs…

4 Likes

Loved it. But these airports that will come in 21.5 for free, will they be in 3D?

2 Likes

The regions that have been introduced will include at least one 3D airport per region for non-pro subscribers to experience.

5 Likes

Eventually yes, but not necessarily in 21.5. Some of them already are, Zurich for example.

4 Likes

Yes, they will be in 3D :)

2 Likes

Great work!😍😍😍
Excited to see what 21.5 will entail, but this is the right step in the direction of where Infinite Flight need to be; among the best flight sim ever!
I took a 2 month break away and still are addicted to the sim game, in fact ive missed it.
More 3D airports, more developments in relation to the project metal will only attract new fliers & retain many members as possible.

1 Like

everything is coming except taxi lights

2 Likes

Excited for the non pro user to get new regions for a change. But it’s kinda sad to see some go.

2 Likes

Will the current regions we have still be available for free?

2 Likes

As mentioned in the article, the regions that you have bought prior to global release in 2017, you will still have access to.

1 Like

Understand. It will be top ♥️

1 Like

When will 21.5 arrive?

3 Likes