New free cam

Hello guys…
First of all i would like to thank developers for this amazing update full of great features… Their hard work is highly appreciated…
Apologies if i looked dumb but i want a guidance to how to get an internal wing view with an internal sound… I put the camera on an Interior Free but the movement of the camera is uncontrollable for me… I don’t know how to get inside the cabin and point the camera to the wing view from inside… When i move my fingers the camera starts to move quickly… I need a help…
Thanks…

2 Likes

It took me a while to figure it out too 😅😅

1 Like

It works like the classic drone cam, except it is locked to the airplane movements

If you need help with the first free cam it’s another problem

1 Like

Ok how can i get an internal view🤔?!

You go inside the plane, there are no “walls”

From personal experience with the free cam I use my left thumb to move and the right thumb to zoom in and out. I found that if you slowly move your thumb you can easily move the cam without it zooming across the screen. If you are using the drone cam number Interior 1 just use it like you would the regular free cam.

1 Like

I tried a lot but unfortunately I couldn’t manage to precisely point it to the window… I don’t know how to use completely😅

To angle it use the right side of your screen. To move it you use the left side of your screen. It is hard to get it perfect but after you have done it a lot you will get the hang of it and get it perfect almost every single time.

1 Like

Thanks for the help… I don’t regularly use Free Cam but in the latest update it attracts me because i can get an internal view with internal sound which i was asking before and made a feature request… But unfortunately I couldn’t figure out how to do it 🙄

1 Like

No problem. If you need help with it sometime in the future make sure to message me. I will be more than happy to help.

1 Like

I really appreciate that buddy… Will try again and see… The problem is I didn’t know how to point it to inside the cabin… It moves quickly😵

1 Like

This should work. If not tell me.

1 Like

Hi, for that you need to use Internal drone 1/2 (for internal sounds, external drone 1/2 for outside sounds). Also, are you sure you’re using the drone cam? The sensitivity on that thing is seriously lower compared to the normal free cam

@Alexander_Nikitin I put the cam on free, then Internal Drone 1

@Crown.plane If you are still having problems with it it would help to have a video to make sure you are doing it correctly.

Hello!
Be gentle with your movements.

The left side of the screen is for moving the camera around.

The right side of the screen is for pointing the camera at different directions.

1 Like

@Zhopkins Thanks buddy… Will try and tell you

1 Like

Thanks for your help… So if the camera is pointing outside the aircraft, how can i get inside?

1 Like

So, first, change the direction of the camera using the RIGHT side of the screen, pointing to the aircraft… Then move forwards using the LEFT side of the screen.

Also, if you want, you can check out this tutorial.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.