New Forum Banner and Website Updates

Sort of looks like the new Lufthansa livery and I like it!

3 Likes

I like the new design personally. I feel like it flows a bit better.

1 Like

In my opinion the new background blends in more and looks more natural than the old one

1 Like

I don’t know - It looks kind of off
Too black maybe?

It’s probably because I’m still adjusting to it
It’s been blue for so long

1 Like

Personally I really like it!

The contrast between the black and orange is great!

3 Likes

Like the blue better. But it could have been even more DISGUSTANG.

EDIT: It’s not really the Black, but the fact that the orange doesn’t go all the way across. That bothers me.

2 Likes

I like it. It fits with the black and orange liveries in the sim. I have been on and off the community so the change is just something I found out about just now.

1 Like

I love the new banner, It really fits the Infinite Flight logo! I also like how it matches the the website.

The thing I don’t really care for is the new website. It doesn’t look as good or give nearly as much information about the app as the original site. It doesn’t seem as professional to me, but that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

I agree, I do not think it has much info as the last website

1 Like

Is anyone else having a problem accessing the old website. It keeps giving me a privacy error on G. Chrome

1 Like

Give it time. I think it may need time to update all the DNS with the forwarding to infinite-flight.com

3 Likes

We are working on it. We ran into some HTTPS issues that we are trying to solve.

5 Likes

I think you guys should’ve added how much the Subscriptions will cost on the Website, but thats my opinion. Very nice Website, though i’d like to see more content in it

3 Likes

Subscription cost differs in each country I believe.

I just now noticed it.

also the website will not load up for me

They are having issues with the website. Hopefully they will get it up soon.

2 Likes

i like it it looks good :)

I’m digging the new look. The orange line is cutting edge. A straight line is just blah. That line makes the new banner look sleek, almost like there’s movement.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.