NEW Flightlapse! United 1175 KSFO to PHNL in the amazing 772!

Hey guys!

A little bit ago, I flew from San Francisco to Honolulu in United’s 777-200 (ER). Today’s video was done a little differently so it’s kind of like an Infinite Flight Creation but it’s mainly a Flightlapse. Please let me know how I did on those spotter angles and the realistic sounds!

If you thought this video was awesome, please do NOT forget to subscribe that like button, as well as absolutely smashing the Subscribe button. Make sure to ring the bell on your way out so you never miss a flight!

23 Likes

Awesome video, bud!

I love how you used the real world engine sounds.

Just one tip for next time, maybe try to timelapse a route with more interesting scenery, that way the final product looks a bit cooler.

Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Yeah, I agree with the scenery part. This was sort of in a hurry (ish) to get a Fightlapse video out, but I also didn’t want to put off flying to Hawaii.

Thanks for the feedback! I have a great flight planned for the next one.

1 Like

How did you make this?? really good

1 Like

Thanks!

I use iMovie for everything. For the real sounds and the music, I used a YouTube to mp3 downloader.

Thanks for stopping by!

ok thanks im going to try to do this too

1 Like

Did you guys see the credits 😂

I can’t wait to see the result! Let me know if you need any help.

1 Like

I haven’t seen an IF Flightlapse in so long and this looks and sounds so amazing!

2 Likes

This really makes me want to fly with the 777 into Honolulu! Maybe my next flight idea if I can break away from only flying to Kona 😂

2 Likes

Yes i should do the same expect kahaului

2 Likes

Thank you!! Glad I could bring you back to it :)

2 Likes

nice flight!..awesome landing

1 Like

Thank you 😊

1 Like

@JNG_Aviation and @Nate_Schneller, y’all inspired me in some aspects of how I did things in this video. A round of applause goes to you, gentlemen 👏

Also, @PocketRishi (sorry I didn’t put you in the credits! I kinda feel bad about that one 😅).

1 Like

How did u remove the replay bar? I still haven’t figured that out!

Alpha Mike Alpha Zulu India November Golf

3 Likes

I am so glad you brought that up

1 Like

If you hold the screen for 3 seconds it disappears

1 Like

still hate my school

5 Likes