New Flight Time Record

As i saw the Post of @iidvdii that he flew for 162hrs i thought okay lets do it and break that Record.

so now after 9 Days IF forced me in the Middle of the night to end the Record Flight but i made it to the new Record.

IF force me to end Record Flight

Yeah IF forced me to end the flight it was realy crazy in the middle of the night my phone was shouting overspeed so i woke up because of that. So i looked on my phone and saw the plane is overspeeding nose diving and doing some screws like an air show it self.
Then i calibrated the phone tryed to safe it throttle to 0% but when i was trying to pitch the nose up nothing happend also trying to stop the endless screw Turns wasn’t able so i tried to activate A/P again but also this didn’t safe it.
the last action that was left to avoid any Violation was to force end the flight sadly πŸ˜•

I flown for 222hrs
in this 222hrs i flown over 109.000nm

the Replay file is also impressive big πŸ˜‚

On LiveFlight it was just Crazy to see the flight history

Every one is welcome to break this impressive Record of 222hrs.

Updates About New Record:
As i now know the first play has 271hrs i just started a new try this time in an A359 with IF Livery on Expert Server to get about 300hrs

SCEL > WSSS βœ“
WSSS > KJFK > LFPG βœ“
LFPG > EPWA βœ“
EPWA > KDEN βœ“
KDEN > TNCM βœ“
TNCM > KMIA βœ“
KMIA > VABB βœ“
VABB > VTBS βœ“
VTBS > ZUUU βœ“
…

Today this try ended nearly like the first try at 221:47hrs the game again decided to switch of the controles just after Rotation on Runway 22 EGSS and i couldn’t control the Aircraft again it gone crazy and at the end i crashed in front of the IFATC HUB πŸ˜…

64 Likes

Your telling me you flew 9 days straight 😨 Impressive, I don’t think that’ll be beaten for years!

7 Likes

Yeah i startet 9days ago thats right my plan was 14day but yeah this strange bug didn’t let me πŸ˜…

you must have landed to refuel or was it all mid-flight refueling?

Yeah i did land to refule because B777-200LR isn’t capable for Air Refueling

2 Likes

I thought that was the case any way Amazing Job!!!

1 Like

I saw you on Saturday or Sunday over Paris and I was already impressed, but you continued for so long after this…

2 Likes

Amazing! I just edited your title real quick bc β€œfligt” was driving me up the wall, feel free to change it back if you so choose.

3 Likes

Wow! 9 days flight! That’s really impressive, Bee! Not surprised the system couldn’t handle it any more. Your flight was longer than Apollo 11 mission to the moon and back :)

5 Likes

First of all, big congrats! That’s very impressive!

On a more bigger note, I apologize. I thought you typed β€œ109 nm in 222hrs” and I was about to ask if you were driving one of these things:

6 Likes

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or maybe i traveled with an turtle

4 Likes

but as Crazy is part of my name after the near Crash i just spawnd again and flying the route i planed like nothing happend just without the 222hrs before that πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

This is ridiculous, but very impressive lol

1 Like

And the next record in the rework A330-300 but i dont know the range of this aircraft πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Hello everyone what dear @CrazyBee do is incredible no one can break his record number even me .
But i will keep trying to catch up with him .
I’m honored to be second place and proud with what he accomplish .

Huge congratulations to you πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

13 Likes

Congratulations on this impressive feat! πŸ‘πŸΌ

2 Likes

Congrats! β€Žβ€Ž

1 Like

Oh many hours here , I hope your device is still working as before after being 9 entire DAYS opened 😭

3 Likes

@CrazyBee you just love giving me a headache!! That’s insane!!! πŸ€―πŸ€•

3 Likes

Say what?! 😲😡 Congrats ! It’s crazy amazing ! 😁

2 Likes