New Expert Server Requirements

You spoke and we listened! Recently we changed the Expert Server XP requirement from 10k to 50k. After evaluating the controller feedback and the ghosting log, we have seen a major improvement in user behavior and a steep decline in first-time ghosted users. Now the primary ghosted user is frequent offenders with 5-25+ ghosts. The following changes to GRADE 3 will be put in place:

Expert Server XP Requirement: 40,000XP
Allowable Ghosts in a 7 day period: 0
This means if you are ghosted you cannot access the Expert Server for 7 days.
Users who are ghosted 5 times in a 90 day period will be banned from the Expert Server.

Grade 3 is still required to enter the Expert Server. I would like to encourage you all to follow instructions, lead by example, and continue to educate others on Expert Server etiquette. If behavior on the servers does not improve it will require us to take time from continued update development to make a ban system for constant abusers. Thank you for the feedback and trust in us to perfect the Expert Server environment for YOU!

110 Likes

Isnt this a bit too hard?

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

If you’re not one of those that constantly gets ghosted, then it’s much easier. If you fall into that “frequent offender” category, then the Expert Server is not for you.

17 Likes

I dont mean it like that.I meant mistakes might happen.

1 Like

Hoorah nicely done.

4 Likes

5 ghosts in 90 days is not a mistake.

36 Likes

I’m a little scared now … 7 days is a bit to long for a 1st time ghost. Maybe 24hrs, then 7 days.

1 Like

Just don’t get ghosted 😜

7 Likes

Yes, but remember, not everyone is perfect (sorry, lol)

It makes better sense now.

I honestly don’t know what that means.

is the 5 ghosts in 90 days ban a permaban?

That’s the way I understood it

Post your grade info page

2 Likes

Don’t you think 7 days is a little to much ?

1 Like

It may take a while for the server to propagate the new changes.

2 Likes

Nice change!