NEW Expert ATC Schedule • 5-11 March 18

Any sources for charts ot the Asia Region today ?

1 Like

You reminded me I don’t have a single chart for all of Asia (oh sh**). I would just suggest google.

1 Like

Hoping to see OIIE, Teheran, the capital city of Iran opened today!
EDIT: My wish has come true haha

3 Likes

It has just been opened. @Starley :)

2 Likes

If you google ‘ICAO charts’ (replace the ICAO with your airport) you will almost always find charts. They may be a bit old but should do the job.

4 Likes

I hope we get a portion of South America next week! SCEL-SAEZ is my plan for that day.

On the other hand, for Caribbean tomorrow my plan is MKJS-KATL!!!

1 Like

hopefully today (Wednesday) IFATCs could be more diverse. I know Princess Juliana is always interesting to fly to, but there are a lot of other interesting places too in Cuba/Carribean region …

please don’t refer this as disrespecting because I’m not :D

see ya guys in Cuba!

2 Likes

TNCM is however a Bravo airport and will attract the people flying longer range. However it isn’t the only airport in the Caribbean and many smaller ones will surely be open for the short hops

I may get MUHA this arvo, as there are some inbounds

1 Like

TFFJ. Rescue vehicles are ready.

1 Like

that’s what I was talking about :D

can’t wait to find out where they will be :D

1 Like

What the heck is that… Thing.

1 Like

I think that having some big airports with ATC is necessary because of people like me who fly long hauls into the ATC area and cannot land a 777 at a tiny airport.

2 Likes

You should have been around in the regional version when noob pilots almost routinely tried to land A380’s and 747’s on 4K or less runways …like WMBT !!!

2 Likes

Is TNCM included with Wednesday (Orange)

1 Like

Yes. That whole area in the ocean between South America and Florida. Don’t forget about Trinidad and Tobago just off of Venezuela.

1 Like

I plan on controlling a little tomorrow. If there’s any airports you have in mind then feel free to let me know and I’ll try to open some :)

2 Likes

Where would you want them to be open?
I am thinking of opening one but without any idea which people might fly to so some suggestion can help

2 Likes

@Jake_Stopher @Hezz I might could advise some :

• MDPC (Punta Cana)
  • MKJP (Norman Manley Int’l - Jamaica)
  • MDSD (Las Americas - Dominican Rep)
  • MUHA (Jose Marti Int’l - Havana)
  • TJSJ (Luis Munoz Marin - San Juan)
  • TTTP (Piarco Int’l/Port of Spain - Trinidad & Tobago)
  • MWCR (Grand Cayman - Cayman Island)

edit : MYNN (Nassau) also interesting :)

etc :D

3 Likes

Edit: Now closed
MUHA open, if you would like to come @ekolaziale
Thanks for the suggestions

2 Likes

sweet, I’m on my way there! :D

1 Like