NEW Expert ATC Schedule • 30 Apr-6 May

Are you wondering where the Expert Server controllers will be each day of the week? Check out their schedule below!

This week we celebrate our major release of new High Definition scenery. Our much-anticipated update brings nearly 30% more coverage, to include Africa, parts of Russia, the Azores, and many other scenic islands. The IFATC schedule for this week will not only feature these HD areas but will also allow the controllers to choose new destinations, breathtaking island airports, and much more!

NOTE: Region changes will still occur at 0600Z beginning this week to better align with the US/EU natural activity break.

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

74 Likes

With the new scenery update, this looks like a great way to explore the new and updated regions!

1 Like

Can’t wait for ATC’s choice! This is something new

13 Likes

Goes great with the new scenery! Thanks Tyler!

3 Likes

I’m loving the ATC choice for Monday and Sunday…Lets be surprised!

3 Likes

I’m going to be in Europe this week flying so I hope to see some of these breathtaking places with IFATC support :)

1 Like

IFATC’s choice 👀
KNUC Open!

10 Likes

Tyler i love that you included Africa, thank you!

2 Likes

I like the IFATC’s choice option, a surprise around every corner.
And great to see the schedule taking advantage of the newly updated scenery, Thanks Tyler :)

5 Likes

I actually am excited for tomorrow to see where IFATC decides to open!

1 Like

Dang it! No ATC for my event!
Lol, still great schedule Tyler! :)

I think the atc choice is a great addition to the schedule. Hopefully we will see airports around the world, and not just in one specific region open.

Cheers!
-Moosehead :)

It’s great to see options for choosing a region. I hope the IFATC will choose EPWA and the rest of the World.

Well, this week is going to be interesting.

1 Like

I don’t think we have enough controllers for that I’m afraid.

5 Likes

No, I meant that the IFATC would not control one region only in a larger region. I realize that IFATC can not control the whole world (all airports).

I see that Russia and Cuba are the same day haha

4 Likes

From the peaks of Mount Kenya and Kilimanjaro to the cape of good hope. Dang! This timetable is sweet!

4 Likes

Look out for me doing patterns as I will be there almost every day!

My display name is
Aaron C-UPSVA

ATC choice. Midway would be cool to see

3 Likes