We have just enabled a new events calendar on this forum. It allows you create an calendar event in a section of your event topic. This is then linked automatically to a new page that shows a calendar of all upcoming events on the IFC. Within the event scheduling it gives you a number of options such as exporting the event to your calendar via .ics or a Google Calendar.
- We have enabled this for TL2 and above
- It may only be used in the #live:events category
- Abuse of this will result in the feature being removed
- Adding this to your topic is not mandatory
You can add this by going to the settings icon in the topic menu bar when creating the topic, selecting ‘create event’ and inserting the required information.
- All events must be public or standalone
- No events are permitted to be put as recurring
- The event title must be the same as the topic title where possible. They are permitted to be changed if needing to be shortened.
Within a topic it looks like the following:
You can find the page with all upcoming events at community.infiniteflight.com/upcoming-events. This can be found under ‘upcoming events’ in the top right menu. If you have any questions on how this works please ask below.
Your staff and moderator team