New Etihad B787-9 F1 Livery

Take it from myself. Huge Max supporter!

1 Like

Voted for this.

Hopefully max can keep it up, and hopefully Mercedes cheeky little toe device doesn’t help them too much… 😂

Last thing we need is another Mercedes advantage… 😂

1 Like

Yep, the DAS that Mercedes has really killed the already little chance has for Seb to win his first world title under Ferrari.

Bump!

1 Like

“is this racing or ping pong?” - Seb

Love this livery, definitely dropping a vote. I would love to see more custom and unique liveries in IF, because recently we got the “More to Love”, but I would really like to see more :)

Looks absolutely amazing

As a huge F1 fan and a fan of the Yas Marina Circuit I’ve voted! Love the livery

I think this would be cool to have in IF as well as the Greenliner livery :)
Maybe we’ll get them with the 787 rework

As an F1 fan, I would love to see this in IF, got my vote!

I probably shouldn’t be surprised there are so many F1 fans here, but either way, I think this livery would float well with aviation fans, fast cars (I’d be willing to guess there is a lot of overlap between car and airplane fans) that make huge use of aerodynamics, it’s like what more could we want 🤷🏻‍♂️

And we need this why? 🤔

This would be really nice to see Along with the outdated A340 Etihad f1 livery.

With the recently announced changes to the feature request category, this feature no longer meets the following criteria:

• Feature requests may not be created for temporary or special liveries

Due to this, this feature request has been closed and all votes returned to their users so that they can be used to vote on other features they would like to see in-app. For more information on what is permitted, please visit the About the Features Category.