New Etihad B787-9 F1 Livery

If Daniel Ricciardo and team renno win it all this would be a great trophy for me to have everytime I go on IF.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Wow this is just…🔥

1 Like

Anyone else find it a little ironic that Etihad gets the livery, but the tracks are like plastered with “Fly Emirates” like seriously for those non F1 fans check out the Monaco Grand Prix Sunday, you’ll see what I mean…

1 Like

nudge, nudge ;)

1 Like

We need this livery! I’m a huge F1 & aviation fan so this livery would be perfect!

Etihad gets the livery because of the Abu Dhabi GP. That’s the only reason. Emirates sponsors other races but Etihad is based in Abu Dhabi so it’s only reasonable for them to sponsor the Abu Dhabi GP

1 Like

I understand why, I just think it’s a little ironic because all the F1 tracks look like this:

Source:

KLm should get in on an F1 livery though, Dutch F1 viewership must be though the roof…

Yea but it needs to be an orange livery for all the Verstappen fans. Also there’s gonna be a Dutch GP next year and KLM can be the title sponsor

1 Like

Ya, well Orange is just a dutch color, but he’s on 🔥, I hope he can take the win in the new Dutch GP, and thankfully F1 is finally interesting, hopefully Albon can start to pull the bull up in the constructors cup too, Gasly was too far behind…

1 Like

Yea, RIP Gasly. Lol I just realized, we started a conversion about F1 on the IFC

2 Likes

Message me if you want to keep talking, I forgot about the new Dutch GP, I’m pretty hyped for it honestly…

1 Like

Does it rev at 20000? You have my vote. I’m a yuge fan of F1

1 Like

To be honest I completely forgot about this feature thread 😂

1 Like

Will I think this livery is amazing and I see some pictures for this livery

image image image
Just woooooow 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

6 Likes

Flight radar 24
Live now same airplane

1 Like