New engine sounds?

If everyone can go to Matt’s IG listen closely to the engine sounds!

10 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/mattlaban/

You’re welcome :)

9 Likes

I can’t even hear the engines.

5 Likes

I think you heard @Benny87654321’s F-16C :/

@Cameron_Brown

4 Likes

Did you double tap for sound?

1 Like

Double tap… for a like too! 😂

3 Likes

yes… I just hear the noise in the background

1 Like

I have a video on my YT channel. I don’t know how to link URLs on a mobile platform. My YT channel is “Cameronb28,” the video is a BA 777-200LR departing KPHL, if you watch it the engines sound exactly like how the real LR sounds

1 Like

Even though I ruined it for you guys. I can say that the engine sounds are sadly the same

3 Likes

I guess we will just have to wait for the update to know for sure. :)

I was there. I could hear his engines but they sound like the sounds we have now 😞

1 Like

Interesting…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t hear new sounds even if you were next to him, he will be on the updated version.

1 Like

What’s that video? The qatar plane landing with a fighter jet? It doesn’t sound clear enough to confirm a new jet sound…

2 Likes

I can’t believe anyone else isn’t hearing the engine sounds. Guys, listen real close to them when it touches down. And of course we can’t hear new sounds if Matt goes by because we don’t have the LR

1 Like

Well the background noise can’t let me hear clearly…but I can barely hear when the aeroplane touches down.

1 Like

I can’t believe anyone else isn’t hearing the engine sounds. Guys, listen real close to them when it touches down. And of course we can’t hear new sounds if Matt goes by because we don’t have the LR

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.