[NEW] Emirates announces new Premium Economy class

Recently, emirates airlines had announced their brand new design for a premium economy for 2020! This seat will be added to most A380s and the new 777-9 in the near by future!

In September, Simple Flying reported that Emirates was looking to implement a premium economy. Now, an aviation seat manufacturer has launched a seat which could potentially fit the bill for Emirates. In fact, the new seat was announced on Tuesday at the Hamburg Aircraft Interiors Expo. -Stated by Simple Flying

HAECO cabin solutions announced its new Eclipse seat. The seat is being marketed as a “short-haul business class and long-haul premium economy” product. With a large amount of storage, the seat also offers a large degree of privacy thanks to its design. -Stated by Simple flying

:)

29 Likes

Wait a minute! That’s premium economy? Looks better than many of the best business classes 😯

25 Likes

Wow this looks good for premium economy

1 Like

That’s what I thought! I am truly excited for this product l, mainly because emirates is my home airline and I fly it frequently. 😍

1 Like

It’s insane

That’s looks crazy awesome

1 Like

2020, right? Not 2010 lol?

HAECO stated they have an “unnamed Middle-Eastern airline” that will introduce this seat in 2020, so it basically leads to Emirates.

2 Likes

Unbelievable!! United’s premium economy is a few inches of extra leg room.

2 Likes

Amazing wonder if it’s going to be expensive?

2 Likes

That’s the industry standard Premium Economy though. You’ll find the identical PE seat on airlines like American Airlines & Delta. Practically every other airline that offers PE like British Airways, Lufthansa, Iberia, Qantas, EVA Air, China Airlines, Cathay Pacific, and more just offer a bigger and wider seat with a bit more legroom and amenities.

Emirates is doing something new and being revolutionary with an entirely new design if this is confirmed.

1 Like

ok

This looks amazing, though. Better than some business classes.

2 Likes

Yeah, typo, it’s 2020. Also Sam Chui has posted this on his instagram stating that this seat will be for emirates aircrafts. Hopefully it will 🤣

I’m flying PE on BA at the end of august. LHR-DXB, I’ve done it before, I like the extra legroom however I dislike BA in general. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Possibly however I probably doubt it due to the fact it shouldn’t really be that much more expensive than the normal economy. It’s a PE and it has an exceptional business class and first class. Especially that new first class they have installed into the 777 aircrafts. :)

I am extremely excited for this product to be added to their 777s in 2020. :)

1 Like

1 Like

Looks fancier than some Business class of other Airlines! Nice report @Hani_Freij!

2 Likes

That’s will be nice and prefect because no premium economy in all GCC airlines company .

1 Like

Yes, seeing as I fly emirates a lot (don’t get me wrong the economy is lovely) I am 6ft so this extra leg room will be rather pleasing. xD

1 Like

Incredible!

I am looking forward to seeing this!
Looks like something folks would love in that budget between business and economy!

2 Likes