New easyjet virtual ad video

Check out the new ad for easyjet virtual please like subscribe and happy flying

@Sam1 @Vetruschka

4 Likes

As much as it gets the information out there it almost seems a little rushed with different fonts and colours also it’s a square video not widescreen

11 Likes

Correct grammar such as “our fleet” rather than “are fleet” would make this more professional, along with a more standard font such as Calibri or Arial.

9 Likes

If you need any more videos let me know :)

1 Like

Literally this video took a good 3-4 hours to do but I will listen to the criticism and take it all on board for the next video

1 Like

Ugh…
Bring in something scenic, one font, a modern 2016 font, no colored fonts, correct grammar, dramatic / uplifting music, less flashy effects, fireworks are an ab-so-lute no-go, add a thumbnail, render in wide screen resolution.
4 hours is nothing, I usually sit 6-7 hours for a good video, from taking the pics / clips to rendering the finished video, hang in there, spend some time and it’ll be good, it’ll look professional.
What you’ve got so far is far off from a good advertisment video for a VA.

11 Likes

I will try and not take that offensive

1 Like

I think that’s a little way too much criticism there… not everyone is a professional Media producer.

1 Like

Good video. Needs some work though, four hours is long, but it does need some fixing up:
Grammar (Our Fleet)
One font
Make it 16:9 aspect ratio (Widescreen)
And more scenic views (try freecam!)

Other than these, good work.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like