New easyJet Airbus A320-214 Livery

Happy 160 votes!!!

3 Likes

Id also suggest you stop being a mini mod, it’s easyJet related so let people talk about all
things easyJet. No one has an issue with it! There is not a risk of it being closed because it’s not off topic.

Have a nice day, stay safe during these testing times :)

5 Likes

I believe I have one vote left tell me a few special things about this livery and maybe the number will change to 162…

3 Likes

It’s bright. It’s vibrant. It lights up the sky, you notice it first before any other plane, it’s warm, it’s refreshing, it’s like a Christmas wrap, also the livery will give you good luck in the future ;)

5 Likes

Looks to seem like an very nice livery , you guys are now at 162 !

5 Likes

Still one of the most voted liveries but anyways 🌚
Update : 163 votes.

And to answer to the comments above, although Geneva is my home airport, I would prefer it to be a G-XXXX registration, not a swiss one, so we can use it from/to everywhere. And for the 🇪🇺 !

Seems more logical in my opinion.

2 Likes

damn 163 already! We are flying up in votes 💪

pun intended 😎

2 Likes

Summer 2019 vibes, back when traffic peaked

my shot :^)

3 Likes

What’s the main difference between the new and the old livery? Don’t have IF to check.

The old livery just simply has
EasyJet.com written on the side
Like this
And I’m sure you can see the new livery many times in the thread :)

4 Likes

My first ever flight was on this beauty. Really hope to see it soon

(Reg : G-EZTY) :)

4 Likes

The first one I flew on was G-EZOX. If you don’t know it then search it up. In my opinion it’s one of the best special liveries.

3 Likes

Indeed. It’s a very nice livery

2 Likes

Yup. The grey on the back is actually tiny pictures of like families at waterparks and stuff.

2 Likes

I just voted for it as I would love to fly with it in Europe ! I’m the 165 vote 😉

4 Likes

Thank you for your support! Hopefully we will see it soon :))

3 Likes

Yes me too bro !! ;)

3 Likes

Here’s an amazing video of easyJet A320 landing at Gatwick, it’s worth to watch the entire video !!
Magnificent view of the landscape ^^

I was kinda happy today , when I was seated in a tram, I had a nice view of Geneva airport in which there were a lot of EZY/EJU/EZS A320 parked on gates 😍
Seeing all that orange was so satisfying tho , like wow!

Here’s a pic from SimplyAviation’s video :
I kinda liked this part so I screenshoted it ^^

Source

The impact of easyJet is important and you can’t deny it :) .

1 Like

@Tsumia 😏

Wait that must have been a while a go because these days, planes arrive in the south terminal. I know British Airways switched from north to south but not Easyjet.

2 Likes