New easyJet Airbus A320-214 Livery

LOL very relatable @999aviation 🤪

2 Likes

I hope someone will be able to do an edit in order to see what it would be in IF ^^ pls !!

Maybe @Othman_Asli like you did there :o
edit 1
edit 2

Would be nice to fly to Barcelona with this bird isn’t it tho? ^^

🍊✈️

@Polish_Pilot or you ^^ ? As you did with this beautiful edit

1 Like

You’re asking us if we prefer to have easyJet Europe or easyJet Switzerland ? ^^
As I said before, I like the Europe (OE-XXX) and Swizterland (HB-XXX) ones , however I think it would better with the first registration , the easyJet one you know, the G-XXXX . Cause the HB-XXX and OE-XXX don’t operate some routes as they only operate specific ones.

Fairs actually. The OE-XXX would be really good for the huge Berlin base though!

2 Likes

Yeah , I saw some easyJet there when the airport opened, they organised some event flights I guess and others, nowadays there are a lot of flights there. However I really love the Gatwick base, like it’s the iconic one you know, that also explains my choice ^^

But I agree with you, as there are many flight from BER and others cities using the easyJet europe , having this registration would be cool as well , yes.

@DanG387

4 Likes

@Fung_Sum-sum, if you want to fly realistic easyJet’s routes with the A320, why not commenting or voting for this?

1 Like

Out of votes :(

1 Like

Argh, too bad. 🙁

(You can comment)👍

1 Like

Happy 180 votes. Finally !!!

2 Likes

Or they could make all OE-XXX, G-XXXX and HB-XXX. Would be really good because you can use a specific one for each flight!

1 Like

Would definitely do a flight like this once we get it C: Greek airports are beautiful!

1 Like

Yes, yes and yes!
Here’s a picture of what you can expect when flying to Corfu (LGKR). It’s a really popular EasyJet destination as well. I saw some VA members flying there today :)

Bild

5 Likes

Flew out of there today with @easyWig and @Bradders777X It was Gusting 35 actually. So it would’ve been us lol!

4 Likes

Still waiting for this livery…

4 Likes

That looks like a mochi

1 Like

@flybarroso Hello back (since our last PM about Cabo Verde B757 ^^) ! What about supporting this thread as there are a lot flights operated with this bird in the airport where you are working ? :p

For those not understanding , it’s about Lisbon, Portugal !
I love flying there once/twice a year with easyJet btw 🇵🇹

2 Likes

I’ll support this! I’m wondering why liveries like this one is not in IF…

5 Likes

Ok, I just saw some vids, I wasn’t aware that BER became a (that) huge easyJet’s base, nice to see !
🍊✈️
Although some aircrafts here are grounded, others are still operating flights I guess.
Those still flying aren’t parked at the same zone as grounded ones, you can notice on the first thumbnail.

When the aircraft is in the air you can see below all the orange colors from easyJet airplanes ^^

Here at 8:00 you’ll be able to notice the same from the ground this time !
(And also at the thumbnail of the video ofc.)

That would be the amazing wingview that we would have if it’s added !! 😋

@DanG387 :p

2 Likes

The new Berlin airport looks awesome! Cannot wait to do some flights there with this livery!

1 Like

huh?

1 Like