New Device

I have an IPad Mini 1 right now. I want to get a new IPad for Infinite Flight, I have a budget of around $300 CDN what do you suggest?
Thanks
Bob

1 Like

Since you have a set budget, I can’t really suggest some good ones but I was going to say the IPad Air 2.

Maybe save up a little more so you could buy a good one.

5 Likes

If I were you many suggest on getting an Ipad Air 2 as I have that on my wishlist.

3 Likes

Ok do they run IF well?

1 Like

Yes very well on max settings.

1 Like

Nvidia shield runs it really well. But it’s not particle

1 Like

I own an IPad Air 2 and it runs amazing !

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the suggestions guys! I hope to have one soon!

1 Like

I don’t even think that’s a thing.

2 Likes

Now I’m just saying this but I own an Ipad 2 with all max settings except anti-aliasing and low ground quality and I still get it to run well.

2 Likes

This post might also help you out.

3 Likes

Thanks for your help

1 Like

Get the iPhone 5 SE

1 Like

Guys, all of these are over his budget!

Remember his budget is ~ 300 Canadian Dollars!

My suggestion, though it will be a little over budget, like someone has said already is the Nvidia Shield tablet.

You will not get a better Apple device for that money.

1 Like

iPad Air 3 doesn’t exist I think you mean the new iPad just released in that case it’s the 9.7inch iPad Pro this costs £500 so it’s way higher then his budget
I have the iPad Air 2 and I know it’s had a price reduction so that could be a option if not the iPad Air is very good and it is still sold by some retailers for £300 don’t know what the prices are in dollars but it could be wishing your budget, I personally don’t like the iPad minis the when the graphics are in full it still lags and it isn’t very smooth

1 Like

I pad mini 2, 3, or 4! They all run perfectly! :)

1 Like

Try a 9.7 inch iPad you will fall in love with it hopefully I can get e new iPad Pro not sure what size yet though

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Bob… MaxSez… Why buy new. I’ve had great service from my rebuilt IPad Air 2. Do a web search there are a lot of reliable venders for refurbished electronics.

(Note: in my experience Apple has the best & most responsive after market service in the world! I recommend Go Apple.)

2 Likes