New Device specs

Now that there’s an upcoming update that’ll have some buildings, what do you guys think will be the most suitable device specs in terms of RAM and ROM?
I’m assuming buildings will need more RAM.

2 Likes

i would recommend any of the top end devices from the last 3 years should be good.

The buildings according to IF LLC are in the process of being performance friendly while still staying grapically complex to look good. they havent posted or done anything to tell us about what to expect performance wise but they have said they are trying to make them so they have a lessened impact on devices.

Also take a look here

Device Compatibility Thread 20.3 - Built By Us For You! - General - Infinite Flight Community

3 Likes

ROM doesn’t have anything to do with IF so don’t worry if it’s small. It doesn’t need to be that big.

2 Likes

Also make sure to have plenty of storage and i would recommend at least 4GB of RAM. that’s from what i experienced from many devices

Any mid range phone would do. Any Apple phone from IPhone 7+ would do aswell. Just I wouldn’t recommend I phone 7 cause battery. However iPhone 8+ is good. Any mid range Samsung phone from 2019 is good, especially A51 and A71. Xiaomi is very good just not popular so if it will be your main phone not recommended but just for IF the MI series is very good! One plus is exceptional and is good for every but not much representation and go for their flagship models from 2 years and forward. Any Samsung flagship about S9 and Note 9 will be overly good enough. And whatever you do, don’t get the iPhone SE waste of money… especially for 2020 standards. Hope this helped and sorry for the grammar if it’s confusing. If you need help choosing a smart phone or headphones, shoot me a DM!

2 Likes

I didn’t even realise I put ROM… Thanks anyways 👍🏾

1 Like

When people say at least “X” GB of RAM, do they mean the minimum for the device or amount of available RAM space ?

1 Like

I have a OnePlus 7 but I prefer playing on my tablet. I have Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019 but it gets really "stuttery " because of the max 2GB RAM…Only like 700MB is free.

1 Like

Minimum and available. Because the OS would take up some space.

Yeah, the OS and other programs running in the background would take up some of the RAM. Also OnePlus 7 is really good, shame they havent got much representation via stores and stuff.

Definitely did a double take when I saw that lol.

1 Like

Wdym double take?

Like I was reading through and was like hold up, what’s this doing here when I passed by ROM in there. Perhaps doing a double take is a more regional saying than I thought, sorry about that.

2 Likes

Like i would say my phone has 6GB of RAM installed. That’s what I mean

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.