New Device Issues

It’s okay at least you tried. The guy at the phone store said that since it’s a newer phone and IF might have trouble running on it, that it might be an issue to take up with the devs…

How big is the screen?

5 inch display. It’s bigger than my old phone.

It might be that. But if other people fly in tablets, I don’t know why you have that button size.

1 Like

Delete IF and re download it? Or reboot your phone

2 Likes

I did both and they didn’t work… should I bother tagging Laura to see if she can help?

Ask David.

1 Like

lol actually I did, I’m just waiting for a response

1 Like

yea it would help

@Laura

1 Like

I have the galaxy on5 too and it looks terrible I couldn’t even choose the plane I wanted to fly

1 Like

Pretty sure the app needs a hotfix for that issue…sounds like it’s a app sided problem…

1 Like

Me too. I really don’t know why it’s happening to you. I reported it to our GUI guy, and I’m waiting to see if there’s anything that can be done. I haven’t replied again, because I honestly have no new info. Sorry.

1 Like

No worries. I actually found a way to use my old phone 😉

Did you try reinstalling the app? I forgot if we talked about trying that?
It’s a strange one that seems to only be happening with a small number of Android 6 devices. I was going back through some notes and found I had heard back from one person with this issues who said reinstalling corrected it.

Yeah I reinstalled it twice but it didn’t correct it.

Darn. Well, I will ping Val again to see if there’s any news either way. I think if there was, he’d already have told me, but just in case I’m wrong I’ll check.

1 Like

I think it’s because your using an iPad version on an iPhone maybe

Huh? This is about Android not Apple devices. Besides there’s only one version of the app for iPad and iPhone.

Sorry it was just an idea