New Delta VA (pending IFVARB approval)

A new Delta VA is currently under construction. We have a CEO, COO, and CIO. We are still looking for other officer positions. Primarily the Event organizer and the Flight log recorder. We hope to begin our process with the IFVARB soon and look forward to having the site up soon. Once we are approved by the IFVARB we will begin pikot recruitment. At this time we are beginning our Officer recruitment in order to have a smooth running VA once we are given final approval and begin operations. The positions, their availability, responsibilities, and requirements are as followed.

CEO- @USA007- in charge of adding routes, creating VA rules and regulations, and moderating the VA, also in charge or recruitment and the VA community page.
COO- @CaptJackson -in charge of creating and maintaining the VA website as well as moderating the VA-must be able to design and maintain a website and must be a member on the IF and a regular on the VA community page.
Chief Information Officer- empty -in charge of proving SID/STAR chart information as well as Aircraft operational information, also responsible for moderating the VA community-must be Grade 3 or 4 on Live.
Event Organizer-empty-responsible for creating VA events-Must be Grade 3 on Live and a regular on the IF community page. Also must be active on the VA community and assist in moderating the VA community page.
Flight Logger- @r3life -responsible for logging the flight hours of every member on the flight hours tab. Also must add a reaction to the flight hours posted to confirm or deny a pilot’s flight hour submission, also responsible with helping moderate the VA community. Must be active on the VA community and in high standing with proficient knowledge of Excel/Googlespreadsheet
IFVARB representative-empty-responsible for communicating with any IFVARB inquiries. Must be regular participant of the VA community and at least a member on IF community.

Apply for an officer position

7 Likes

Yes please 🙌

@Delta767 I was just about to tag you to this post , glad you got your wish granted !

1 Like

I look forward to delta va being added into the group of real world airlines in attendance to some of frontier’s Denver events. Hope to see you guys approved and up and running soon. Best of luck from your neighbors :)

1 Like

I was thrilled when I saw this…I actually thought about starting a delta VA myself. I look forward to recruitment and am also interested in the CIO position… look forward to hearing from you soon

1 Like

Good luck from American Airlines Virtual.

1 Like

Looks great, hope you get approved

1 Like

Does
Everything
Leave
Through
Atlanta?

I’m glad there’ll be this VA back in action, Delta is a favorite!

1 Like

Best of luck from British Airways VA !

2 Likes

I asked permission a week ago and turned down I think there is one already

IFVARB had determined the previous Delta VA as inactive. Currently the rating is under construction at my request and I am preparing to discuss with the IFVARB once construction is complete about it being granted official status.

2 Likes

Oh my gurd, been waiting and waiting and waiting for a proper Delta VA. Did I a mention I was waiting. Good luck I hope to join

1 Like

Hope you good luck!

If you are interested in a officer position please contact me. We have begun work on the website. We are currently not recruiting pilots as we are waiting for the website to be finished and IFVARB approval.

Tag me when you’re approved please

1 Like

good luck from everyone here at Thai airways VA

hopefully once we are both approved by IFVARB we could create a partnersjip and codeshare

Liam Purcell
Deputy president Thai Airways Virtual

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.